or Connect

Posts by Reggs

I can't find anything on Netflix. I just go through the categories and scroll through the 25 or so selection before it loops. Apparently you could watch trailers for a movie on Netflix but I think they took that away. Let's share some tips on how to use Netflix. I'll start. When you look at DVDs you can save them to the Queue. They have the same feature for instant movies, only they call it a "list." Also, instant means streaming. So for a quick reference queue=list and...
Anyone play Rust? It's getting a lot of grass roots type buzz. It's on Steam. You start out as a naked cave man and have to gather resources and craft things to use like weapons and even structures. As I understand it, there are no teams, but you can rally togeather with people to defend yourself as a group and steal things from other people. It's kind of like Minecraft and Day Z.Very cool
I have a presentation to give to my boss right before Xmass. The things is, I know for sure I will do a good job, but he is very moody and sporadic. I will present a very good plan to him of what to do and depending on whatever mood he is in that day he will praise or trash it, then his ego will uphold that judgment for some time, and this is all right before Christmas. If he had a bad sandwich before the presentation, he will be in a rage as I present, then uphold that...
The Sandman series means a lot to me. I'm pretty open to a book or comic going to other mediums, but Sandman simply could not work as a movie. As a TV series it might, but not as a movie. That said, I think it's great that Sandman as become popular enough to warrant a movie.
I have them. Amazon is pretty close. It's more on the wine side than burgundy. The lighter color pics you have done look anything like the product.
I paid for it once. I needed it for some radio ads. I was working with a marketing agency at the time. I would say contact agencies who specialize in/offer radio. They like to have a menu of VAs to offer their clients.
I feel the same way. Sometimes I miss it on nights when I just want to be left alone. I wish I could play EVE.
I do a lot of online advertising. They mysteriously released an "estimated total conversion" stat in AdWords that accounts for cross device sales(conversions). So before if I wanted to track sales I would look at numbers that took into account someone clicking an ad, then buying the product on his computer. This new stat represents all of those sales plus sales like if he clicks an ad on his phone, and later buys on his home PC. It makes the cost per acquisition look A LOT...
Their is research to back it; more than research associated with other types of shampoos for hairloss. I shampoo once a week and I use nizoral and also mix in some thickening shampoo.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketoconazole#Hair_lossYou've got to be kidding me. When you read stuff like this do you think it's scientific?I have not had any side effects. One study said that only 2% of men have them, and they go away after discontinuing use. Of all the side effects I've read...
I have no idea why men go berserk with weird folk remedies when it comes to hair loss. I started thinning a little at 24. I'm 29 now. I started taking generic Propecia, using nizoral 2% shampoo, and it's stopped dead in it's tracks. My hair is noticeably more thick than other men my age and I dont have any ED issues. Just go online and order that stuff tonight. Minoxidil also works, but it breaks me out.