Posts by Reggs

Tribes is the best FPS series ever made. I was so good at Tribes 2 it was almost inhuman. To date no other game has made it as fun to simply move around and go fast. You should check out the kickstarter game Midair.
I had a day long event I fought at on Saturday. Probably one of the most physically taxing days I've had in some years. It makes me reflect on working out so much in this past year. I'm stronger than most the guys out there, even some who probably weigh more than me, and I have above average agility. I have two new swords that are very long and I did really well. I'm still sore all over and bruises are showing up in strange places all over my body. A girl also said my...
I don't track calorie intake. My exercise is also either all lifting on some days, or all cardio that can't really be measured as far as calories burned on other days. 10 pounds is a lot for 3-6 months. Though I do not track calories, I think it would be easy enough to estimate what 200 extra would be on top of what I usually eat and get those extra calories from milk.
I've read about the bans too. For so long Blizz has done bans like this, so everything is completely predictable. Blizz also has a good way of going about it. If you ban people in waves then it's very hard for the hackers to test out detection. They could be detected, have nothing happen to them for a while and let the hack spread thinking they are safe then one day all of them are taken out in a single ban wave, as opposed to someone making a hack and getting...
So in the past month I've lost weight. This crept up on me and it's an unpleasant surprise. I would like to gain weight and I'd very much like to add some heft to my pecs. I know how to work my chest, but my pecs just don't respond very well like other parts of my body do. Any opinions of kind of half-assing GOMAD for a situation like this? Say replace a lot of my water with skim milk or 1% for a month or so? What's your go-to strategy when you want to gain 10 lbs but...
I need to get into Overwatch. I think my old battle.net account was banned because I was hacked by the Chinese back in my WoW days.
Can't say I know what you mean by your description, but I'm interested. Could you please find a picture of what you're talking about?
I've only been doing forearms for like 2 weeks. If you look at the anatomy it seems pretty straight forward for that one specific muscle for that one specific movement. The site I link to is pretty legit though, I'm taking their word for it.
When I was 7 years old my father gave me my first pocket knife. I instantly knew it made me a badass and my mind went wild with all these fantasies of attacking would-be evil doers. Today I wake up from a nap to find this brave little boy living the dream: http://kotaku.com/7-year-old-kid-punches-armed-gamestop-robber-1779970347 Inspiring!
I've done a bit of reading on this. There are a ton of different muscles in the forearm. It's really easy to feel an intense burn with wrist curls, so I suspect that you can make noticeable gains in a relatively short amount of time. I've also read a few impressions that say overhand wrist curls can easily cause tendinitis, so I stay away from those.I also wanted to work out the muscle that's responsible for this specific movement:And this was the best I could...