or Connect

Posts by Reggs

WoW was such a guilty pleasure for me. I loved the game for the setting and sense of exploration. I like how they took nature and tried to make it look more beautiful and perfect. It's like a Thomas Kinkade painting in the sense that you feel embarrassed to admit that you enjoy looking at it so much. Made me take up hiking in my 20s.
I know people who will vote for her. I still have yet to meet a single person who enthusiastically wants her to be president.
Good interview with Giuliani:
Almost done with season 2 of Bojack Horseman. Wow, this show touches on depression and emotional isolation like no other show does. I've watched some episodes twice. The writing is excellent. Not something you'd expect from a comedy cartoon with animal characters. The show is about a TV actor who was in a popular 90s sitcom. He is now a washed up alcoholic living in Hollywood who fails at having intimate relationships with other people.I think I started watching this in...
"NY Times: A President Hillary Clinton May Keep Lynch as Attorney General" http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/07/05/ny-times-president-hillary-clinton-may-keep-lynch-attorney-general
People buying fireworks but don't have the self control to wait until the 4th to set them off. It's rude because this is a fairly dense part of town and these idiots are doing it right now at 1am on the 3rd of July.
I need a caffeine tolerance break. I'm at the awkward point where I need 2 cups of coffee in the morning to get that zing but it makes me nervous and give me stomach aches. I'm going to buy decaf next time I go to the store.
In a rare showing of feminists standing up against real oppression, feminists crash a muslim conference in France. One is pulled off camera, the other is thrown to the ground and has the shit kicked out of her on stage in front of everyone:
Who on earth would think that blacks are more criminal than whites? What could possibly lead people to this conclusion? I am outraged!