or Connect

Posts by Reggs

I got this amazing device, but I keep it in a drawer since it's plastic: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0072OFTG2/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It's a stapleless stapler. It holds pages together like this: It cuts a section of the paper, then folds them back and pushed through a slit. No dirty jokes please. When you put the corner of papers inside the stapleless stapler, it has a guide for the corner of the papers so that it always stapleless staples at...
I think about starting my own company every day. I was seriously considering starting a business on the side and slowly transitioning away from my current job. I think now that I will go the traditional rout and find a job at a larger company, but if I ever get laid off in the future, I will start my own company immediately, but also look for the job concurrently. It's just very high risk and I have a wife to provide for and a future baby to save for. I need some stability...
I started my career as an analyst at a ~$40M/yr company. My job duties were well defined and the politics were non existent. When I started to look for a new job, I got far in the interview process with a large well established company where I would have filled a very specific marketing position. I did not get the job. The next job after that, and my current job have been with startups. In the first, I was quickly promoted because my boss left the company. I became a...
The series has spawned a very nerdy fan base. Lot's of cartoons, fanfiction, and awkward Sherlock fans at media events. My wife has been following it and apparently a lot what was in S3E1 was fan service. Most of the different theories about how Sherlock lived were in fanfiction or discussed by fans. Anderson's Sherlock support group was also poking fun at the fandom. There have also been a lot of web comics that portray John and Sherlock as a hedgehog and weasel. All of a...
I forgot if I posted this story before, but it's always one of my favorites. I once had a meeting with a bunch of radio guys. When they came in we all started exchanging cards and near the end I said "Let's see Paul Allen's card." No one said anything and kind of looked around awkwardly. I was smiling expecting someone to get the reference but no one did. For whatever reason, I did not explain that it was from a movie. They probably thought I was crazy.
I got the wireless Xbox 360 controller for my PC and it works like a charm. I was playing Super Meat Boy yesterday. The game is very fun. I had the game for a very long time, but did not feel the urge to play it until I watched the documentary Indi Game. It was a great documentary http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/70229918?strkid=712700158_0_0&trkid=222336&movieid=70229918 What are some good games on steam that are played best with a controller? Other than steam, is it...
What ever happened to Tokyo Slim?
Kind of a late question since everyone is already doing it, but what is the most simple way to get a controller for my PC. I've had Super Meat Boy for a long time, as well as Trine 2, and after watching the doc on Indi Games I really want to play both of them. I just wan't something responsive and hassle free.Game is over in a blow or two and then....the PS1....loading times....
How is this? I watch the videos and I can decide if it would be hard to control, or if winning seems so much up to chance like Bushido Blade.
What is the best time of the series to pick up Dr. Who? I watched the first episode of the season that started in 2005 and it was quite honestly some of the worst television I have ever seen.