Posts by Reggs

I can totally see Koreans and Chinese cutting their children's arms and hands off to give them bionic arms so they can play the piano better. It's going to happen. Mark my words.
It really annoys me that Amazon mixes their paid content in with their Prime content. I'm sure that's the reason why everyone under uses their service. I've been wanting to watch Mr. Robot for some time. I see in the news it's on Amazon and I'm happy. Then find out you have to pay like $3 per episode and I'm a Prime member. I'm going to cause such a scene if I ever see Jeff Bezos at a trade show.
I got Tribes 2 right as school was out. I was a teenager and I did not have to work that summer, so I clocked an obscene number of hrs in that game over the summer. That's how I got so amazingly good at the game. I think it's the most amazing FPS ever made. Nothing compares to the mechanics of just moving around and timing your spinfusor just right, and the tactics were more complex than just about anything. I honestly don't know much about Midair. I first saw screenshots...
Tribes is the best FPS series ever made. I was so good at Tribes 2 it was almost inhuman. To date no other game has made it as fun to simply move around and go fast. You should check out the kickstarter game Midair.
I had a day long event I fought at on Saturday. Probably one of the most physically taxing days I've had in some years. It makes me reflect on working out so much in this past year. I'm stronger than most the guys out there, even some who probably weigh more than me, and I have above average agility. I have two new swords that are very long and I did really well. I'm still sore all over and bruises are showing up in strange places all over my body. A girl also said my...
I don't track calorie intake. My exercise is also either all lifting on some days, or all cardio that can't really be measured as far as calories burned on other days. 10 pounds is a lot for 3-6 months. Though I do not track calories, I think it would be easy enough to estimate what 200 extra would be on top of what I usually eat and get those extra calories from milk.
I've read about the bans too. For so long Blizz has done bans like this, so everything is completely predictable. Blizz also has a good way of going about it. If you ban people in waves then it's very hard for the hackers to test out detection. They could be detected, have nothing happen to them for a while and let the hack spread thinking they are safe then one day all of them are taken out in a single ban wave, as opposed to someone making a hack and getting...
So in the past month I've lost weight. This crept up on me and it's an unpleasant surprise. I would like to gain weight and I'd very much like to add some heft to my pecs. I know how to work my chest, but my pecs just don't respond very well like other parts of my body do. Any opinions of kind of half-assing GOMAD for a situation like this? Say replace a lot of my water with skim milk or 1% for a month or so? What's your go-to strategy when you want to gain 10 lbs but...
I need to get into Overwatch. I think my old battle.net account was banned because I was hacked by the Chinese back in my WoW days.
Can't say I know what you mean by your description, but I'm interested. Could you please find a picture of what you're talking about?