or Connect

Posts by Reggs

When I was looking for a call center for a telemarketing campaign I was making, I came across one that had their agents in Pakistan. I had never heard of that before. Turns out for the whole setup agents would have a soundboard in front of them. They just clicked their way through a conversation and voice recordings with an American accent would play.
What was he saying about the guy in the red pancho? I couldn't hear a word of that.
I know. For years and years my wife and I always had this "We will move to a new place next year!" type thing going on. And when we did we were going to get a larger bed, new furniture, ect...The years passed and we never moved and kept all of our old stuff. The downside is that we kept our old mattress, and old everything else. We moved this weekend. And our new place is nice. All of our boxes are stacked in random places but it feels like home. We have a new mattress now...
It's been years since I've seen so much pseudo science crammed into a single post.What ever happened to that one guy who went on a 30 day water fast?
Purchased a mattress day before last. It gets delivered today. I don't know what I've been doing all these years. A decade ago I was a student with no money and my sister got me a $60 mattress and it's been awful for 10 years. I feel frustrated at myself for not upgrading sooner. I've always considered bedding important. When I grew up I had a water bed. No one buys them now, but sleeping on a water bed is amazing. I'm very excited. I want to turn the AC up, take a ZMA,...
I think you should add something specific about your interview with them. Continue talking about subjects that were brought up. If there is nothing to continue a pre-existing conversation, it's not a follow up. Here's a letter I once wrote:The body is filled with talking points we had face to face, and I wanted to end it by saying I had more ideas so they would be more interested in calling me back. I also used words like excited and passionate in the opening because they...
The same thing happened with me when I was 24. I started lifting weights for the first time in my life and I think the extra test kind of kicked the whole thing off(test converts into DHT, the hormone that causes hair loss). I knew I was losing hair and was very depressed for a good two weeks until I ordered some meds for it. I got finasteride. In about a week the shedding stopped completely. I'm 30 now and have taken a pill a day for the past six years. It works. You...
I just bought a one month subscription to Consumer Reports. It was $7 for all the web content. I'm very impressed. The reviews get to the point, and the metrics for the review are well reasoned. For example, I'm looking to buy a mattress. This is always a long process and there is so much bullshit that you always feel uninformed. Consumer Reports tested a bunch of mattresses by measuring spine alignment, and simulated use to test durability. They also had good tips for...
Cal State Fullerton B.S. Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. I hated college. They sent me mail for some sort of alum association and donations before they sent me my physical degree after I graduated. I have a good career in marketing going for me now. I kind of wish they would invite me back to speak at some event so that I could say things that would ensure they would never invite me back again. That would feel amazing!
Rick should have side-stepped the question of "Would you do this for anyone else?" He said no, but there was not enough emotional buildup to justify that. Rick also should have taken his gun out when the husband confronted him. That other guy looked like he had a good 15-20 lbs on Rick. Carl in the tree with the girl was well done. They really nailed the teenage awkwardness of moments like that. I wish they would have revealed what that light in the night was, who tied up...