or Connect

Posts by Reggs

Car Talk was fun just because the hosts were always so jolly. There's no way you could be in a bad mood listening to those guys. I'd listen to it all the time and I have zero interest in automotives. The NPR Politics podcast just does nothing but trash Trump now. This is very different from a few months ago where they just analyzed the race. The show has completely changed.
I got Tribes 2 right as school was out. I was a teenager and I did not have to work that summer, so I clocked an obscene number of hrs in that game over the summer. That's how I got so amazingly good at the game. I think it's the most amazing FPS ever made. Nothing compares to the mechanics of just moving around and timing your spinfusor just right, and the tactics were more complex than just about anything. I honestly don't know much about Midair. I first saw screenshots...
Tribes is the best FPS series ever made. I was so good at Tribes 2 it was almost inhuman. To date no other game has made it as fun to simply move around and go fast. You should check out the kickstarter game Midair.
I'm not a student. I don't know the bathrooms in the whole building, just that one in particular. The point is now they have created a situation where most everyone would be uncomfortable using the bathroom. It's really stupid. Politically I think if bathrooms are gendered or not should be a choice left up to the property owner.
I wonder if they joined because they enjoy the game of basketball or because they were anticipating some kind of reaction that would let him/her wallow in some sense of victimhood.Ok, did reverse image search, I was right:http://espn.go.com/espnw/athletes-life/article/10170842/espnw-gabrielle-ludwig-52-year-old-transgender-women-college-basketball-player-enjoying-best-year-life
If roughly half the population consist of men and less than 1% are trans-whatever, why should the men go piss somewhere else?That's not really my point anyway. Women just won't use these bathrooms at all.
Well it finally happened. I saw the first bathroom ruined by feminism. It was in the UC Irvine engineering building and the sign said "Inclusive bathroom" with the male, and female gender symbol, and a 3rd gender symbol that was basically the first two put together. It use to be a men's room because I remember going there like 6 months ago. Inside is a toilet that's inside a stall and a urinal. Just think about this. What girl is going to go in there and use the toilet if...
I had a day long event I fought at on Saturday. Probably one of the most physically taxing days I've had in some years. It makes me reflect on working out so much in this past year. I'm stronger than most the guys out there, even some who probably weigh more than me, and I have above average agility. I have two new swords that are very long and I did really well. I'm still sore all over and bruises are showing up in strange places all over my body. A girl also said my...
I don't track calorie intake. My exercise is also either all lifting on some days, or all cardio that can't really be measured as far as calories burned on other days. 10 pounds is a lot for 3-6 months. Though I do not track calories, I think it would be easy enough to estimate what 200 extra would be on top of what I usually eat and get those extra calories from milk.
I've read about the bans too. For so long Blizz has done bans like this, so everything is completely predictable. Blizz also has a good way of going about it. If you ban people in waves then it's very hard for the hackers to test out detection. They could be detected, have nothing happen to them for a while and let the hack spread thinking they are safe then one day all of them are taken out in a single ban wave, as opposed to someone making a hack and getting...