or Connect

Posts by Reggs

The spoof that the guy from The Soup rang true. I couldn't figure out half the stuff Rust said when he talked about the stars and the torrent I have doesn't have subs. I thought the last episode was handled well. They take out the mystery by pretty much confirming the lawnmower man in the opening and just get on with the show. You knew it was going to get scary as soon as you heard the dog die. My sound was in stereo and the lawnmower man's voice shifted from different...
I work in marketing and have an old stats textbook on my desk. I tried to look up something Friday but was no able to find it because I forgot the name. Basically, it's a way to analyze a queue. I remember in college this was tested by telling you that there were 4 ticket counters. Each counter could process X number of people over a given time. Then you figure out how many ticket counters are needed for a given amount of people. The teacher said they use this for stuff...
Thanks for all that iamacyborg. I reviewed all that before an interview soon after you posted it. Everyone has a few days left to beta test the SpyFu AdWords advisor: http://www.spyfu.com/recon/ppc/?gclid=COn-9qKBgL0CFbQWMgod9GkAsA I got a few PDF reports on a few sites I manage. It seems like actionable stuff.
The VHS footage creeped me the hell out. I can't wait for the final eps. I want to watch the whole season again. There are just so many details.
Do not shave them. The stubble is horrible. Use nair. I do it every 3 weeks or so, for 8 mins then hop in the shower. I've been doing this for the past 12 years. It's a lot more hygienic, and who sees your underarms anyway?
Why wouldn't they secure the rights to the other monsters? How much could they be worth these days? I'd guess next to nothing.
They are all over the place here in SoCal. Vape shops are popping up all over the place, so often that I wonder how the market can support it. People also don't seem concerned at all if their vaporizer looks like a cigarette or not. I think it's a way they can show people that they won't reek like "real" smokers.
The threechum scene just creeped me the hell out. I saw it yesterday and had the creeps today thinking about it. The Stamper plot grew on me. I really liked him in the end. I want to see more of Seth. He's the perfect psychopath. I thought it was kind of cute how they had the HoC video at the correspondents dinner and everyone nerded out over it. It's kind of like a cop who ends his shift then goes home and watches Cops. I cherish every breaking the 4th wall scene....
Google news, apply for jobs on my phone, and if I'm on lunch I have a quad copter that I fly in the warehouse. I like buying groceries on lunch because it saves me a trip on the way home.
I saw it about a month ago and I think about it a lot too. I thought it was amazing. I'm guessing the land they arrived in was North America?