or Connect

Posts by Reggs

Rick should have side-stepped the question of "Would you do this for anyone else?" He said no, but there was not enough emotional buildup to justify that. Rick also should have taken his gun out when the husband confronted him. That other guy looked like he had a good 15-20 lbs on Rick. Carl in the tree with the girl was well done. They really nailed the teenage awkwardness of moments like that. I wish they would have revealed what that light in the night was, who tied up...
Wood crossed my mind. I assume there would be problems with uneven cooking, and it would be even slower than charcoal to get started. I've looked at a lot of the hybrid grills. There are few, and they don't have the highest reviews. The best seems to be this grill by Char-Broil. This is the best pic I could find: Propane burners are below this tray. It heats the tray which ignites the charcoal. That's fine, but you cant bunch the charcoal up because there's is only...
Renting a new place. It has a nice big patio area and Im excited to be grilling and smoking more. Thing is, they have a strict no charcoal policy. How can safely break the rules? I know there are some "hybrid grills" but not a wide selection. Anyone ever use them? I'm also thinking of getting a gas grill and just gutting it and using it as a charcoal grill and have an empty propane tank just for show. Of course, the patio is out of eyesight so maybe I can just get a...
Fun little game. Have no fears about the early access at all. The game is stable and fleshed out enough to to warrant the price.The building mechanics are easy. I don't know if it supports gamepad, but you will want a mouse for this even if it does support gamepad.
They have a lot to wrap up in the next two eps. Who were the 3 Alexandria members that were exiled before Rick and Co. showed up? What did the red A on the hands mean at the dinner party, and what did the W mean carved into the zombies forehead? Why was Queen Alexandria nervous and slow to admit that someone was in the watchtower looking over the town? Will Saul's brother get over his imagined electro-magnetic radiation allergy? Who took Rick's gun from the blender?
I just got this air filter Winix WAC5500 True HEPA http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004WT39QW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It's true HEPA and it has good stats for cycling through air pretty quickly. It also has a sensor that will detect if there are particles in the air, then turn itself up automatically. This might seem like a cheesy idea but I really like it. I got the machine because we are packing boxes to move to a new apt and kicking up a lot of...
Id mix the food in with normal food at a proportion you are comfortable with and see how that does. If not that, buy the cat food directly from the manufacturer in bulk.
This show has problems, but I have really enjoyed the last two episodes. The car ride in the night where they ran into the zombies on the road was epic. I really enjoyed the birdseye shot of the car driving through the hord with lots of violent thumps and the headlights casting a red light because of the blood. Lot's of things being set up in recent episode inside Alexandria. Why make Rick Constable. Would Rick really take it over? Why is Carol disassociating herself from...
I'm moving to a new apt. Been in this one for 10 years. I was packing some stuff today from the media stand and behind my Sega Saturn I found my old N64. I thought I lost it, but it was in my media stand the whole time for the last 10 years.
In episode 3, what was going on when he made that deal with the other lawyer, the bald one, about the one defendant?