or Connect

Posts by Reggs

It's not that he didn't care. He just kept that in mind to use as a power play later, when he made Don sign the contract.Bert is a great character. It doesn't even happen every season, but every now and then you get a glimmer of an extremely intelligent businessman.
Don't know if anyone remembers the magazine Heavy Metal. They had a sale and I got a ton of their issues from the 1980s. Can't wait until they arrive!
I got a new job recently. The building is strange. The office is in a little building that is inside the giant warehouse. My department has it's room with a window into the warehouse. Since I've started working this job, my skin has been dry. I suspect it's because the warehouse is full of cardboard boxes, so it saps all the moisture out of the air that eventually reaches my window into the warehouse. I have brought in a humidifier from home. My skin was great this week....
Hey guys, I got a warning from my ISP for torrenting GoT. Anyone have an invite code for TV Torrents I could use? Thanks
Female coworker told me I had a beautiful smile. It was nice. It made my day.
You mean the hardware problems? I think the failure rate was really awful. That said, I think their return system was fair and happened fairly quickly. They took a hit, but all in all I think they cleaned it up better than most companies would have.
So when you were a child, teenager, or full grown adult, you never held something in your hands pretending it was a light saber, or put a salad bowel on your head and pretend it was a helmet when you were alone at home or in the office? I've checked those two things off my list in the past month or so. It just goes to prove why Star Wars has such a wide appeal.
Think about the proportionality. They show Don as troubled, but they also show a lot of scenes where he is that guy who triumphs at work and makes me feel satisfied. Nearly every scene with Sally now is just weird and uncomfortable.
I don't know. She was such a cute girl in the earlier seasons with her lisp. Then the only time she was ever on camera was sexualized in some uncomfortable way. It's not presented in a normal way either. When Megan's father said that comment about little girls spreading their legs and flying away, Don, being a alpha he is, would have asked him to leave his home after a comment like that. But he never said anything. Things have just been distorted in an uncomfortable way...
I finished Max Payne 3 recently. I'm 29 and the first game came out when I was in high school. It has to be one of my favorite franchises. I love the over the top dialogue and how things are dark in subtle ways, like how the game never had health packs, just painkillers, and then in later games you find that Max is an addict. Anyway, Max Payne 3 was amazing for me. I really liked how you have a man who is perfect for what he does, but drugs and alcohol and age have taken...