or Connect

Posts by Reggs

Absolutely everything about the trailer looks better, more inspired, and more like Star Wars than anything about the Eps I-III trilogy.
Your theory is probably correct. I would be ok with this simply because it's a better outcome than I would have hoped for.
Lot's a women out there like Meagan and her mother. It's scary. Don seems to connect with the waitress, but she's such an unhappy person. I hope he doesn't end up with her. I loved how Harry tried to do damage control by saying Meagan was unstable, but Don knew exactly what happened the whole time.
Why LA county? There are other places of CA that would feel better for the show. I loved how they captured how weird Louisiana was in season 1. Other good locations would be the keys, Ozarks, and Alaska.
Also, from BB:
Really great acting when Jimmy got very flustered when he was denied the office/job in the boardroom.
I watch a lot of the older episodes. I can't count how many times I've seen the show where everyone in the office is on amphetamines. That eps seemed to get a mixed response here.Edit: Really, if I'm in the zone at work everything seems to have that sense of haste. That one episodes makes me wonder what it would be like if that went on for 24 hrs or more and with more intensity than I'm in when I'm in the zone sober. I cant think of a single piece of media that made me...
I liked the episode. It just had a narrow focus. No much going on save for Don and Cosgrove. I can't see Peggy's date being that important, and they have already done enough with Joan sexualizing herself and how that works out Vs. Peggy. She was dressed more conservatively after the elevator talk with Peggy. At first, I thought the woman in the diner might have been that one secretary Don slept with, then she quit saying "You're not a nice person." They gave Merideth a...
When I was in college I had an especially rough semester. I had a long Saturday class and after that, I could enjoy the rest of Saturday and Sunday. I'd always come home and my ritual was to open a bag of these and drink a screwdriver. I've never given myself a reward that was as refreshing.
I check this thread every now and then out of curiosity. A sous vide seems to take away a lot of what I enjoy about cooking. I don't like the idea of cooking with no smells or overseeing the process start to finish. And to have food come out of a bag when it's ready seems about as charming as eating an MRE. Does this ever bother any of you? Why cook with a sous vide? Is it because of convince, like cooking with a gas grill? Or is the food really different?