or Connect

Posts by Reggs

Oh Sandra
Wow, I had no idea he was the co-founder of Vice. He's got to be mega rich now.
In a way, I think these euro countries are so ineffective in defending themselves because they have devalued masculinity so much. I think part of masculinity is keeping the enemy at bay and preserving your women, which is also why war related rape is kind of like the ultimate "fuck you" from one enemy to another. As a man if you are at war people kind of accept the possibility of being shot or hacked away with a shovel, but when people talk about what the Russians did when...
I'm still sick. This is going on for like 2 weeks. I think I started with flu then after that was over got some sort of bacterial infection. I'm looking more skinny. I think I'm getting over it though. I can't believe how much a single benadryl can knock me on my ass. I use to take them all the time as a kid. Now just 1 pill and it isn't even safe to drive and my IQ takes a nosedive by 30 pts.
I think this is pretty accurate. No man would raise a fuss if some girly looking trans walked into one of our bathrooms, but there is something very unsettling for women when they see something like this walk into one of their bathrooms:
Brutalhttp://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/04/jeb-bush-trump-nomineeI thought Jeb had the best chance at the beginning of this too. It changed so quickly.
This really burns me. The baker is so lucky Whole Foods went after this. The easy thing to do would just have been to fire him. The pastor would not have cared if he got someone fired either so long as he was able to wallow in victimhood. The only kind of men who would do this are gay men. I bet the pastor went home that night and fake cried while calling all of his friends while grinning wildly in between the calls.
It's serious. They are not a cartoonishly evil group that goes out and commits mob violence and lynchings these days. As a white person that grew up with an asian gf living in the south, I'd feel safer living in a neighborhood of klansmen than a black neighborhood.
All Sports Chalets are going out of business and everything is on sale. Some items are up to 30% off, but most are 10% off. I got some very nice kneepads today.
I had the flu but am mostly over it now. That said I think I have some kind of infection because I'm coughing up brown stuff. I thought of going to the doctor but I can't imagine they would do anything other than give me anti-biotics.