or Connect

Posts by Reggs

The VHS footage creeped me the hell out. I can't wait for the final eps. I want to watch the whole season again. There are just so many details.
Do not shave them. The stubble is horrible. Use nair. I do it every 3 weeks or so, for 8 mins then hop in the shower. I've been doing this for the past 12 years. It's a lot more hygienic, and who sees your underarms anyway?
Why wouldn't they secure the rights to the other monsters? How much could they be worth these days? I'd guess next to nothing.
They are all over the place here in SoCal. Vape shops are popping up all over the place, so often that I wonder how the market can support it. People also don't seem concerned at all if their vaporizer looks like a cigarette or not. I think it's a way they can show people that they won't reek like "real" smokers.
The threechum scene just creeped me the hell out. I saw it yesterday and had the creeps today thinking about it. The Stamper plot grew on me. I really liked him in the end. I want to see more of Seth. He's the perfect psychopath. I thought it was kind of cute how they had the HoC video at the correspondents dinner and everyone nerded out over it. It's kind of like a cop who ends his shift then goes home and watches Cops. I cherish every breaking the 4th wall scene....
Google news, apply for jobs on my phone, and if I'm on lunch I have a quad copter that I fly in the warehouse. I like buying groceries on lunch because it saves me a trip on the way home.
I saw it about a month ago and I think about it a lot too. I thought it was amazing. I'm guessing the land they arrived in was North America?
Good to hear. I can't imagine how it would be to know a child who goes through that. I got my wife an ipad for Vday. She posted it on instagram and all the other women did not respond because they were jealous. I like making other women jealous for valentines day. In the past I would give her 13 roses so she could 1 up the women who got a dozen.
My saving grace when it comes to anger with colleagues is that I'm more effective at convincing the CEO of my view, so if a conflict advances to that stage, I usually win. That said, if every conflict I'm involved with has to be appealed to him, then I'm labeled as a "difficult" employee. If I know I will conflict with an employee about an idea and he will just dig in and be stubborn, I will speak to the CEO first, convince him, then the CEO will give the order about how...
Not that it inspires me, but some might enjoy these NYC subway pictures from the 70s and 80s: http://imgur.com/gallery/NcAAM