or Connect

Posts by Reggs

I can't answer that question, but if you have not used it before and want to know the best way to consume it, creatine does not dissolve, so it will stink to the bottom of any beverage you put it in very quickly. In hindsight I wish I bought it in pill form.
I never liked Daniel Craig as Bond. Bond is not blond, and Craig was never handsome enough for the roll. While I think it's good to have a Bond with a physique that looks like he would matter in a fight (Sorry, Pierce Brosnan), but Craig was so muscular to the point where it just made him look like a brute. Having a black Bond would just be even more ridiculous.
Trump challenged the British muslim mayor to an I.Q. test. The mayor did not take him up on the challenge. http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/16/politics/donald-trump-cameron-khan/ I love this guy.
I don't know if any of you are cool enough to know what Vaporwave is, but I've been a huge fan of the aesthetic for some time. I just found an iPhone app that has a lot of vaporwave graphics and I'm in heaven. I'm altering a lot of my older pics to spruce them up a bit.
I have not watched this current season or the last. When I get it from pirates bay the IPS goons give me a warning email. Anyone have a link to some shady steaming site where I can watch this?
Look at how cool Mark Hamill is. http://imgur.com/gallery/8a2vk
I got the Steam controller. Pretty good build material. It says all games on Steam work with it, though I've found issues. The haptic pads kind of vibrate a little when you move your thumb around, so you feel more of a physical sense of where your thumb is on the pad. In other worse its so much more superior than say controlling something by touching a smart phone screen, even though it's touch sensitive. It also has gyros in it, so say if you are aiming a gun, you can...
If you had a sword and went up against an armored opponent the fights would get weird. People would hold their sword one hand on the blade, one hand on the handle and try to jab their opponent like it was a spear and put their weight behind it, or turn their sword upside down and they to pierce the armor with an impact from the crossguard. I can't think of any movie that's shown this though. It's like shaving your public hair. The idea itself seems risky and intimidating,...
I would like to know if I am cool enough to wear the replica Drive jacket. (Y/N?)
Bad art. They look old bloated alcoholics.