or Connect

Posts by Reggs

I'd imagine insurance companies would be very interested in DNA data.
I'm adopted and interested. Is it really trustworthy though? A few years ago NPR(I think it was NPR) had one of their journalists send his DNA to several companies who claimed they could tell him what diseases he was predisposed for, and each company gave him different results. He then sent his dog's DNA to a few and they didn't even catch that the DNA was not human.
I wish I had a cat. Post pics?
So Sweden is now paying for recently arrived refugees to go into sniper training as part of their integration program. http://newobserveronline.com/sweden-state-funded-muslim-sniper-training/ Could you imagine being a fly on the wall in that meeting? Are people in Sweden just really stupid? How do people make decisions like this? Do their politicians ever give interviews? You read so often in the news about stuff like this being announced, but I don't really see them...
I'm guessing this is a pro Trump group on a campus because there are two MAGA hats. Shows a male version of trigglypuff. With that kind of baby fat you can tell he had low testosterone ever since he began puberty. Sad!Trump just won't quit trolling. He wants a "winners evening" at the convention and replace politicians with sports champions. As strange as the whole idea is, I think people seeing Tom Brady endorse Trump is going to have more of an impact than most...
I have a slightly different take on it. I think progressives felt like they had this power with keeping people in line by calling people racist of sexist as a way to attack someone's character, yet they have moved the goalposts so much as far as what "racist" or "sexist" mean and it's simply stopped being as effective as it once was, and the goalposts have moved to such a degree with all these statements in the news, the BLM movements, 3rd wave feminism, and these...
I think growing up with multiplayer games made me immune to getting my feelings hurt over the internet. I started debating if the wall was racist on Facebook and the Hill/Bernie supports got emotional fast. All of them very upset by the racist wall. I wasn't even trolling either but it ended with one of them posting "Hey, go fuck yourself gringo, my entire family came here illegaly and all they did was improve the gene pool. You wouldn't last two seconds doing the manual...
Mad man! She really walked into that one. http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-delete-your-account/
Get the "Hourly news" app for you phone and just play it while you get dressed in the morning. Outside of that I use google news and NPR.
Not all all, but feminists expand the definition of rape to a ridiculous degree. Many feminists would find having sex with a drunk girl, even with consent, as rape. Also that "1 in 5 women in college will be raped" stat includes receiving an uninvited kiss.