or Connect

Posts by Reggs

The game I play pads the weapons, not the people. That alone makes the game very rough. My body is constantly covered in bruises and I've had bones broken and all sorts of nasty injuries. Another prominent group and perhaps the largest in the US is SCA where the people are armored and the weapons are rattan. Anything using steel weapons people generally just call "live steel" and there are a few different orgs that do that. The largest one in the US being HEMA which...
That's really me in the video. So we have a thread that's 30 pages long about something lame like fly fishing, but a full contact combat sport get mocked?
Strong words from men who pay a subscription to watch people swordfight on a screen while I'm living the dream.
I have about 8 years LARPing experience.Check out some of my sweet moves starting at 7:59
The fights in Troy were pretty realistic, though a bit stylized, especially some of the weird stuff Brad Pitt did. Gladiator was a good one too for the most part. Since I have more combat experience than just about anyone it makes me wish I could be in these movies. I would of kicked Russell Crows ass.
There is this engineer on facebook who takes everything literally so I started trolling him. He posted about how he likes honeycomb. I said I always thought it was a great idea and would love to go on a factory tour to see them mold the wax and inject the honey inside the hexs. He posted about getting a 2nd degree burn on his stomach and I told him it could have been prevented if he wore sunscreen or a shirt then recommended a sunscreen to him. Of course he got them from...
Is "The People's Party" right wing? The economist still talks about it as if Sweden has failed integration and leaves these "youths" blameless.It sounds like the "youths" don't have guns, they just ambush the police with rocks and pipes. The police should start shooting these people on the spot when they are attacked so this would stop.
So apparently Dopey Sugar was the UK host of The Apprentice. They both had a long twitter shitposting streak in 2012 which you can read about here. Fun story!: http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2012/dec/07/donald-trump-alan-sugar-twitter-fight
This video shows the refugees talking about their plight.
Not entirely true. I went home and started flexing in the bathroom mirror before I bragged about it on SF.