or Connect

Posts by Reggs

I think California is a place that feels he can reinvent himself. He did it when he stayed at the pool house a few seasons ago. Seeing him with Anna was the first time he was comfortably honest with someone. He had that short scene where he was bring groceries back to Anna and saw a few guys working on a hot rod and stopped to chat about he use to sell cars, something he did as Dick Whitman. He also saw how that short guy and to some extent, Harry reinvented themselves in...
Another look at the poster now that the season is over: Both Dons are moving away from Madison Ave. The amphetamine episode was my favorite of the season. The bugler was scary as hell, and seeing the whole office go a bit crazy was fun.
The first Hotline Miami was an amazing experience. One of the best games of the year.
Hello friends, Drunk at time of posting, but I recently ordered Clark's Red Oaks from Amazon.com. They were expensive relative to most Clarks, $140~ or so. 2nd day wearing them and some random guy at a food truck asked me about them and where he could buy them. As soon as I got them I put obenauf's oil on them, which made them very dark. The red is only noticed now at the creases. It's very subtle. I'm happy with the purchase despite paying so much for Clarck's on...
In those days Ted saw himself as Don's nemesis. Don just seemed dismissive of him. Both of them came to the conclusion to take some Honda guy out to Benni Honnas(sp?) and Ted seemed quite please of himself that he had the same idea as Don.I also liked the small touches of last episode, like how Duck had a filing cabinet behind him, indicating that his business and/or stature is too small to warrant him a secretary.
Don wore a turtleneck, did you see? I thought it looked great. I was thinking of getting one myself these past few weeks, but everyone at work knows I love Mad Men and would think I got it because of the show.
A challenger appears: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CFU8FTG/ref=s9_wish_co_d1_g193_ir03?ie=UTF8&colid=9PPPGE6M666K&coliid=I11GT8LMI4OMO4&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-1&pf_rd_r=147RQJ8TC8Q2K9449PYW&pf_rd_t=3201&pf_rd_p=1280661682&pf_rd_i=typ01
Rich Chinese people will pay top dollar to eat them.
I think it will be a gratuitous "Hey, look who it is! Do you remember this guy?" like 3CPO and R2D2 in Episode 1. It also creates the same plot hole of nothing being said about it in the future. Legolas meets Frodo and says absolutely nothing about Bilbo? Really? If they had a quick shot of him walking by without saying a word, or in a group of elves with no mention I'd probably think his inclusion was clever.