or Connect

Posts by Reggs

Both. I've taken action with suspicious stuff concerning kids before and would do so for the same reasons in this situation, but I would be lieing if there wasn't this extra kick of satisfaction of hurting someone I hate for other reasons as well.
I think Walt went looking for the lab when he was about to die so that the public at large would give him credit for all the recent blue meth, either for his own ego, or to make it seem like Jesse has been out of the game, or both.
The most annoying person I've ever worked with in my life was fired a few weeks ago. Everyone in the office has been more happy and relaxed since. I googled around to find his linkdin yesterday to see what he was up to and came across his sex offender profile. Apparently he molested a little girl when he lived in another state. Everyone in the office was shocked but not surprised. He has no registry in CA, the current state he's in. I'm going to see if it can be...
I flew on Southwest recently and this was on the armrest in between seats. It could not turn on. I don't know what this is. What is it?
I read StormFront every now and then. White Nationalists tend to have their own strong sense of fairness and a simplistic view of morality. I thought shooting his bother-in-law, giving him the barrel, then shaking hands with a simple "we square?" was fitting.
If you flirt, everyone around you can tell. People are more obvious about workplace flirting than they give themselves credit for.
I think it would be difficult on the road. Once he was off they had a pretty deliberate scene showing how much dust he kicked up. I doubt we'll ever know for sure. It seems like one of those details that would just gum up the drama. I don't think the writers will deem it a loose end.
By the way, GQ had some article about the actor who played Robocop in the 80's. He quit acting and started teaching roman history at some university. Pretty cool cat if you ask me.
The trailer makes it looks worse than I anticipated. It's PG-13 too. I'm not anti-remake but this feels like a sanitized TV version of a movie that still holds up well today. What's the point?
So this just appeared on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Hedge-Knight-Graphic-ebook/dp/B00DH07FAS/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_1_dp