or Connect

Posts by Reggs

We had fajitas last night. I always use extra peppers so I can use the leftovers in an omelet. Just finished the omelet and it had the leftover peppers. Had it with the leftover salsa too.
I had a space blanket as a child. I think I ordered it from Edmund Scientific magazine. They really do keep the heat in despite how thin they are.
I liked the courtroom scene. Everyone who has done public speaking had that moment Saul had in the bathroom before hand. His speech was a good delivery of bad content, and then the VHS tape just killed all hope. I really want to see the BB eps where they meet Saul. Apparently he mentions that Saul Goodman isn't his real name, but I don't remember any of that. I think this show will take off. Gillian said the idea behind Saul is a lawyer who does anything he can to never...
I'm a Marketing Director for a tech company with ~30 employees. Marketing is extremely broad and not all of the spectrum is that creative, whatever that word means anyway. I can tell you that the highest paying marketing jobs typically are not sexy jobs. Over my career I do a lot of work that I could argue is creative, but I crunch a lot of numbers, have a lot of excel spreadsheets open on my computer at any given time, and I'd say a lot of the work I do could be compared...
I feel in the past year that a lot of posters who made great content have left. Most threads you see on any given page are not current threads, many are just mega threads made years ago. I think the Dumb Threads section kind of changed the tone of the forum and made it more of a young man's club. Most of the better posters who have left are older.
Hello friends, I think I will join the American Marketing Association. There is a local networking event or a seminar about once a month, plus lots of webinars, articles, and lots of private job listings. I will join to learn more and also to network because I'm fishing for a new job. I've been to similar events before and everyone I meet asks for a card. I get cards from people too. Sometimes I have contacted people I've gotten a card from half a year later, or years...
I dont use a padfolio, but I can tell you now that the smaller one is not likely to be practical for on the job. I use the Field Notes booklets outside of work and they are nice for recipe lists, writing down addresses, passwords, and phone numbers, but that's it; which is fine because they fit in the back pocket perfectly. At work I use the Field Notes steno pad and it's just the perfect size.
Scrolled through this thread without reading to avoid spoilers. I'm 4 or 5 episodes in and it's very engrossing. My wife and I usually listen to one as we have dinner.
http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/patrick-wilson-ted-danson-jean-smart-fargo-season-two-20150108If you have not seen the first season, you should. Everyone agrees that it was a good series but it seemed to fly under the radar despite having some pretty good casting. I thought the concept of having a Fargo TV show was strange, but they really nailed the tone of the movie and had a lot of great characters. Lou Solverson was a good one so I'm happy he's the main char of...
Angelina Jolie's Inside the Actor's Studio interview creeped me the hell out.