or Connect

Posts by Reggs

Jesus that was depressing. I was happy today. The show ruined it. It was a powerful episode. I cringed when Don had to introduce himself as working for McCann, and pretty much ever scene with Joan. I think the casting is great. Everyone who works for McCann is slightly bloated and looks very stupid in the eyes. Everyone from SCP is scattered and working on different floors. Roger has turned into a Ghost of the old office. I really liked his bonding with Peggy. The only...
Pete has a lot of funny moments. I like it when he was complaining to Cosgrove about being an almost-millionaire and being in a different tax bracket. My all time favorate is when he got into a fight with Trudy and said "Hells-bells Trudy, that is final!" then threw the turkey over his balcony. I don't think Pete has become a better person. He's just more career oriented and he is not as petty as he once was.
I just got a new job! It's pure lead generation. All manner if direct marketing will be available to me, be it online or offline. I'll also handle affiliates. I got AdWords certification just before it. Getting it wasn't hard at all, but I feel it made a difference in getting a call back. Best of all, it seems to be a good company to work for. I've worked for companies that had so much drama and so many strange characters that I dont even really talk about because people...
Some guys at work were talking about AOL chatrooms. One guy said there was a freestyle rap chatroom where you type raps. He would cheat by writting down raps on paper before he entered the room, then type them up to impress the other people in the chat room to think he was great at free styling.
I want to watch this last episode again. Everyone was on their game, lots of team work, and in the end, everyone failed. Don was interrupted in the middle of a pitch and told to sit down. I really got a kick out of Lou calling Don to show off and insult Don, and Don not caring one bit. That's how little he thinks of Lou. That was one fight scene where I was rooting for Pete. "The Kind ordered it!" *punch*
I recently bought a mattress. I had my heart set on innerspring because I had a bad impression about memory foam. I was won over by a memory foam mattress because apparently they had gotten a hell of a lot better in recent years. No more chemical smell, and they don't sleep as hot. I know purchasing a mattress would be confusing, so I subscribed to Consumer Reports. Let me just say their way of testing the mattresses is solid, and not subjective at all. Here is an image...
The Silk brand almond milk is far too thick.
Don't buy it for PC though. The port was horrible.
Glenn watched Betty on the toilet and would not leave until she got up to shoo him out. That same night he asked for a lock of her hair and she gave it to him. Glenn's mother found out about the hair and did not want them seeing each other. I think there was also a time when Betty was inching up to a divorce, kind of freaking out and saw Glenn in a parked car and started crying to him, but without telling him about the affair. When Glenn was a tween and Betty saw that he...
Thought that was interesting. I don't think Don was into her, but I think he enjoyed being admired. I also buy Don's excuse for not wanting to embarrass her since she was acting like a dumb teenager, but damn that's an awkward situation!