or Connect

Posts by Reggs

Why do people play Risk? I got invited to a game tonight, starts at 9pm. People who I enjoy being around will attend. But the game always lasts until midnight or 1am. Why can't they play Clue or Master Mind? Risk always goes on for too long and it's so boring. If I was invited over to move furniture, which everyone hates doing, Id be more likely to go than to play Risk.
Assange seems in good spirits. I remember reading a few articles some time ago about him kind of going crazy being trapped in the embassy. He was caught in places he was restricted from, people would hear him yelling and screaming, and he would violently knock stuff over.
What are those spouts that are white on the stem with pale yellow beans that come with Korean food when they put those little bowls out? They are usually covered in some kind of oil. What do you call that?
I just got home from a 6 day visit with my family in GA and I start a new job on Monday. Also today is my 32nd birthday. I have no family here in SoCal other than an evil sister I never talk to. Visiting my family was wonderful and it makes me almost a little sad that I landed a job in here in SoCal. I should have moved to GA and found a job there.
Trump should not have made that statement. Russia would release the emails regardless. I'd guess that they would release them a week before the first debate. Having them leak and rule the headlines for a week, then having a brutal debate will go a long way to keep her head below water and really set the tone for the general election. HBO needs to make a show about this election. Everything is so exciting!
I said something about this before, but has anyone noticed there doesn't seem to be video footage of euro politicians answering tough questions on this? The most news articles seem to have are short little statments people give here or there, but there's never any footage of some kind of conversation with the politicians who are perpetuating this.
If there was ever a prime candidate for GOMAD, you're it.
I feel the same way. My opinion on immigration changes based on who we would let in. I talk pretty openly about it when I'm around friends and it raises some eyebrows, but I have a give no fucks rockstar attitude about it. There are so many asians here in SoCal. Filipinos fit in better than any of them. They are easily the most "American" asians out there. All the others need to be here a few generations to weed out the rude behavior(chinese, koreans) and suffocating...
Very scary. I bet if they wanted to abduct him they were going to torture him then execute him on video.
Do you honestly think Trump will lose? Really?