or Connect

Posts by Reggs

Very scary. I bet if they wanted to abduct him they were going to torture him then execute him on video.
Do you honestly think Trump will lose? Really?
Yeah, not a fan of his, but that was some pretty alpha Andy Kaufman level trolling right there. I'm impressed.
I use to be the director of marketing for a company in the gaming industry. Without giving too much away, my department had the task of finding out who currently owned a bunch of 8-16 bit retro games and negotiate licensing deals. I expected the project to take some time and prioritized the list of games I would go after and gave it to one of my team members who had a ton of historical knowledge about the industry. Not much progress was made so I decided to spend a bit of...
Want to know my favorite RNC moment?
So what's everyone's opinion at this point of the race? Will Trump be out next POTUS?
Trump is on now.
Jesus, they rigged a fan off camera to make her hair sway in the breeze.
Live Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW4hNlL9qdA Ivanka is about to speak, then Trump after.
I've been working out long enough to get a general sense of what my body responds well to, and to know what exercises to use. I just really don't think my pecs respond very well by genetics but I want to push through it for aesthetics. I've been spending more time on my upper pecs and I'm just beginning to see more of a rounded appearance. Also, I've mostly used dumbbells and cables for pecs. Two days ago I used machines, which a lot of people discourage because they don't...