or Connect

Posts by Reggs

http://www.eater.com/2015/11/24/9788798/chefsteps-sous-vide-gabe-newell-immersion-circulator Gabe Newell is involved and he only bets on winners. I think I'll get one. I love lamb but I never cook it at home because I can't stand the smell of it when it's raw. The magnets seem like a very smart idea.
Ant-Man confirmed to be in it
Does foam rolling actually do anything other than feel good? A lot of people seem to take it seriously, but is there any practical benefit to it?
I very rarely hear of anyone finishing the 90 days. Most who attempt don't even pay attention to all the nutritional information that comes with it. I've heard that you have to be in pretty decent shape just to start the program.
Ok, so since this post I made above, I found that a lot of other apps are useless now. This is a case of technology getting worse, not better. Think of how long a TV was useful decade after decade. My parents got a big screen TV in the mid 80s and it lasted well into the later 90s. It's not as if different channels became incompatible with the TV. Why can't this happen with tablets?This is the same reason I felt forced to upgrade my phone. I just got frozen out of so many...
That really cracks me up. Crotchety old man is right on the money. What the hell did his last answer mean?
If you are young and have no long term gf that could be "the one" and you have the discipline to work for yourself 8 hrs or more a day then start your own business. The older you get, the harder this will be to do. No matter what happens, get that recommendation letter and present it to future employers even when it's not asked. When you get laid off, take it with grace. Most of my job history was working in industries I had no passion for. Then that one job came where I...
I don't go to the gym in the morning, but when I did work out in the mornings at my own apt complex, Id make sure to take of whatever I could the night before. That includes shampooing, shaving ect... Shampooing every morning must be hell for your hair. At Target they have empty little bottles you can put products in. I keep a small travel size bottle of MenScience face wash in my bag, and a travel size stick of deodorant.
Anyone know a site where I can stream recent The Walking Dead eps? My ISP sent me a letter saying they caught me dling it.
The reviews say no pouch, which sounds awful. That said, bikini briefs are nice and I'm wearing them more and more. Best underwear to wear if you do anything athletic IMO.