or Connect

Posts by Reggs

I am too. The doc has no real direction to it. It's like he just sits down and talks about random stuff. That said, just hearing Keith Richards talking is just soothing to me. That man knows how to enjoy life and it feels uplifting to watch. My advice to anyone thinking of watching it is to save it for when you are feeling blue.
That's a happy story. Pets can be an amazing comfort.
I always that red guy, name starts with a Z, had a great costume. Also suprised that made it on a kids show because I think it kind of looks like exposed muscle. The woman who played Rida died.
I have a few ideas. First and foremost, try and be focused about who you will sell to. Is it going to be the average person who wants something sent to his mother, or is a business who wants to send a promotion to his customers for their birthdays and holidays? It should have a focus. Look at what flower sites are doing. Their business is all based on events. They sell on the regular holidays that are predictable, but they are also very cleaver at marketing to you for...
I like Tibor's posts too. Context would be nice. Where do you source everything?
New James Bond comic coming out. Sound's really nice:http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/jul/07/james-bond-comics-warren-ellis-brutal-dynamite-jason-masters
Link it
Cyclists on the road. I can't stand these people. I just want to roll down my window and say "No one wants you here!" They all have really unattractive bodies too and dress in goofy clothing. I have never seen a single one who's ass I couldn't kick. You really have to be an asshole to slow down all these people in cars behind you. I think if I ever hit one Id just speed off and leave him for dead. If it was anyone else, even if they were walking in the road I think I'd...
Save it for the 4th Blade movie.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3156694/Wesley-Snipes-hints-remake-cult-classic-Blade-Comic-Con.htmlReally hope the guy who played Frost in 99 gets to play him again.
Ok, so =TEXT(A1,"h:mm") was it. Thanks.I needed the cell contents to be literally numbers and a colon so I could use vlookup with another data set that would reference time and time zone, such as "8:00 Pacific"If you look around for excel help on time formats, everyone has issues with it.It's been some time since I've had a work project where I can just spend a few days with excel. It's very exciting and calming. I get so focused too. At this new job I'm using the latest...