or Connect

Posts by Reggs

Who on earth would think that blacks are more criminal than whites? What could possibly lead people to this conclusion? I am outraged!
Serial spawned a lot of audio dramas that use the same format.
I just finished the first season of BoJack Horseman on Netflix. You guys should really check it out. It's a funny show with some deep characters.Yeah, I saw that. Very happy about it. I've heard it's a great show.
I need to rewatch that sometime. Always loved this scene:"get the fuck out" was perfectly delivered by Chris. And I love all the banter in the back room, especially Pauley's "AIDS?!"
I can't understand a word he is saying.
If you put your face inside the styrofoam box that the steaks come in and inhale deeply you can feel the inside of your throat and nasal cavity start to "fizz." It's a very strange and invigorating sensation.
My mother ordered me some Omaha steaks. They are in the freezer now. I cut the big block of dry ice out of the bag, put it in the styrofoam box the steaks came in and filled it with water and put it on my desk. The myst that's cascading down on my desk and legs feels nice and cool, and it looks amazing. The myst is totally dry. Makes me wonder if this can be used as some sort of appliance. Imagine having a canopy bed that could expel this cool dry myst down. It would be...
Went a week without drinking. I didn't try for it, just ended up that way. I use to drink a ton but always functioned. I think it made me feel more anxious the next day and all my senses and fantasies were less vivid.
Muslim Community Donates $87,000 To Family of Orlando Shooter http://associatedmediacoverage.com/muslim-community-donates-87000-family-orlando-shooter/
So far for the steam sale I've gotten Space Engineers, DooM, and Mad Max. Max Payne 3 is on sale and I highly recommend that game for anyone who doesn't own it. The game has a great style and music, and I love how they've aged Max over the course of 3 games, the first of which is about 15 years old by now.