or Connect

Posts by braised

You can buff it out with a mechanical buffer (better), use a paste to polish (barely good) or just let it be (best). The mirror polish is not tenable to maintain, nearly any abrasive necessary to cutting grease and buildup on the copper when washing will dull the finish. Just let it be. The copper is there because it is very conductive, not because it has a shiny gold appearance.
OK - so the show and the book are basically caught up to each other. Now all we have is speculation, so..... John aint "dead", no caracter POV chapter with a "lights out" at the end of it has ended in the character's death, Tyrion at Blackwater being a prime example. As we see Melisandre ride into Castle Black, she has some role to play otherwise no need for the scene. I'm thinking her role is one of two things, resurrect John Snow or get re-inforcements. More on the...
II think he blew out the last time he dined. I,m not sure if it was the case of ale, the dozen chickens or the wafer-thin mint.
Eva Green? Rent "The Dreamer" , hell, buy it. If it were a Video tape, large sections would get wiped out from use.
If you live in the DC region, they have had a warehouse sale once or twice a year at Dulles. When you,re in a store, ask to be put on the list. I,m not a huge Orvis fan but I,ve gotten some decent kit over the years. Braised
II take it you've been watching Hannibal on Thursday evenings.
I just read EG,for the first time about six months ago. Great story, I understand the love for it. As a film however, I think it will work better to compress the time scheme for ender,s recruitment,training, and deployment if for no other reason to conserve on actor revisions across multiple characters. Age change from 9 to 14 can be dramatic and would be visually volatile. I also agree with the poster above that enders,s mature intelligence may not read well on screen...
Rossoz, iif you're out this way, try The French Hound in Middleburg. The chef is a NECI grad, was with the team that opened bouchon in napa, spent time in France as a private chef - he's a total francofile. The food is great, smart updates on bistro classics and some local ideas. Best frites in virginia.Braised
sorry for the delete - I reposted same information.