or Connect

Posts by garmis

sorry, i had missed this thread. thank you!
Hello, I have been interesting in purchasing Nudie for a while now but jeans are tricky business for me. I am a 33 inch true waist but often have to size up to 34-36 designer because I have large, athletic legs and butt. Many guides say Nudie Jeans will stretch with wear. Is this true? How significant is the stretch? Does this occur in all models? I would also appreciate advice on what style to purchase. I love straight fit jeans but like I said I encounter great...
Description and Photos: NWT Citizens of Humanity Sid Straight Leg in Byron Bay Tag Size: 32 Waist 100% Cotton, Made in USA. Button-fly closure. Purchased on Authentic Forum a few months back, these are in brand new condition and have a tag from a local boutique on them. Looks like they might have been hemmed by the previous owner and then forgotten, since they have been hemmed w/o originals to 31.5. Too bad he never got to wear them! These jeans are in perfect condition...
Description and Photos: Meltin' Pot Morgan Tag Size: 32 Waist, 34 Inseam. 55% cotton, 45% linen. Made in Egypt. Unwashed & unaltered. These jeans were purchased new at a local boutique last year for $200 and have only seen one owner. These straight leg jeans are VERY light and comfortable. The dark blue wash coupled with the cotton/linen fabric makes this pair excellent for work or everyday wear. Selling price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping. I accept payments from...
Description and Photos: Habitual Strummer Isolation in Shadow Play Tag size: 32 waist, 32 Inseam 98% cotton, 2% spandex. Unwashed & unaltered. Button fly. I bought these jeans off of Revolve Clothing more than a year ago and have only worn them to try on, so they are still in their original condition. These jeans fit me well in the waist, especially with the stretchy cotton/spandex fabric, but my legs are just too big for these jeans. Note: In addition to my own...
SOLD. Description and Photos: Good Society Straight Leg Jean in Natural Indigo Selvage Tag Size: 33 Waist, 34 inseam 98% organic cotton, 2% Lycra. Unwashed & unaltered. Button fly. If you are looking for organic denim jeans with a clean looking style, then these are the right pair for you! They were originally purchased off of Revolve Clothing and have only been worn a few times. Also, I will include the printed bandana that originally came with these jeans. Posted...
Everything has sold. Thanks to everyone!! Greg
Hopefully there was no confusion--all three polos are still available! $20 each or $50 for the group.
how big are you buddy? depending on that i am very interested.
Well, I will sell all three for $50, including shipping. Sound good to anyone?