or Connect

Posts by garmis

Purchased new from Unionmade earlier this year, very lightly worn, washed twice and never dried. Leather patch, stitched arcuate, rare 501 with a zipper fly. Please add $10 for shipping outside the CONUS, thank you. 17 inches across the waist 33 inch inseam 12 inch thigh 12.5 inch front rise 7.5 inch leg opening
Size medium, purchased in Cambridge, MA last year. Lightweight, great condition. Please add $10 for shipping outside CONUS, thank you. 21 inches pit to pit 18 inch shoulders 25 inch sleeves 29 inches long
Purchased from Tres Bien, made in Denmark, wonderful quality. It's seen some wear, but has a lot of life left, a 7/10 with minor pilling. 19 inches pit to pit 16 inch shoulders 24 inch sleeves 28 inch length Please add $10 for shipping outside the CONUS, thank you.
EG Bedford, size medium. Lightweight, versatile jacket. I removed the bottom button (3 total), but still have the original to ship with the jacket. 9/10 condition, lightly worn. 20.5 inches pit to pit 25.5 inch sleeves 18 inch shoulders 28.5 length Please add $10 for shipping if outside the CONUS. Thank you.
Burnt orange suede leather, purchased last year. 6/10 condition, the laces could use replacing, but the soles and outer are in good condition. Please add $15 for international shipping cost if outside CONUS.
Purchased from End earlier this year, 8/10 condition, worn just a handful of times. Size 11, but fits a little wide, more like an 11.5. Please add $15 for international shipping cost if outside CONUS.
Purchased from Hickoree's, worn once to a wedding. Looks great paired with a navy shirt or bold plaid.
Purchased this from Context last year, made in Italy from a really nice waxed cotton gabardine. Gently used, it's a little wrinkled, and I think it looks best that way. Fits my head (7 3/8) nicely.
Purchased from a fellow SFer earlier this year, it's just a bit too small for me. Awesome piece for the coming fall and winter, in like new condition. Chest: 22 Shoulder: 17 Back: 27 Sleeve: 24 Thanks for looking. -Greg
another drop.