or Connect

Posts by digital_denim

I am selling a pair of lovely Alden shell cordovan boots in Color #8. Model 4060. These are some gorgeous boots that are still in excellent condition. Alden cordovan shoes and boots are world famous for quality and look. I have worn these about 8 times and they have been sitting in my closet for months. They have shoe trees and have been stored in cloth bags. These are an amazing color and quality. Size 9D. Fits true to size. Selling for $330 shipped in the...
I've saved 2000 dollars since supertalk has been down.
sold......
Probably the most popular jeans of last season. These are the light gray version in a size 4. Waist measures out to 32 inches, but i'm a size 30 and these still fit me well in the waist due to the 5% polyurethane. Super slim and super tapered. Hem opening is 15cm Inseam is 32 inches. These are sold out everywhere and very hard to find. Asking 300 shipped in the US. April77 High Voltage jacket. Pit to pit = 18 inches size medium This is a slim...
This is the original Baracuta jacket but in a slim cut. Size 36 Riri double zippers and amazing fit. pit to pit 19 inches. Worn only about 5 times. Bought originally from Blue in Green. Retailed at 200. Asking 120 shipped in the US.
Sold, thanks for looking.
This is the popular EG Bedsford jacket that sold out everywhere last A/W. It is in excellent condition. The lining is wrinkled on purpose. Size small Pit to pit: 19 inches Retailed for over 400. Asking SOLD
I was in the sunset....and it's always cold there....by the time you get downtown it's like another world. and sauce, it is Drkshadow.
Here's a super nice pair of NDC Basil Boots. They are dark brown suede with hand distressing. Size 42. I normally wear size 9 in Vans and Chucks and these fit spot on. These have only been worn 3 times. NDC boots are handmade and are known for their attention to detail. Retailed for over $400. Asking $160 shipped in the US.