or Connect

Posts by Cotton Duck

MY EYESSSS, IT BUUUUUUUUURNS!!!
Bam! I see where you're coming from, but you must realise that it is after all a tshirt made out of denim, raw denim even, so yes it will look a bit akward when brand new but trust that the fabric will soften up alot with a couple of wears and it will drape and the sleeves will stick out less. KenN, we would like to keep the pictures on those items under wraps for now as they are still "works in process"...
Quote: Originally Posted by MortyGras Yeah, Kiya. Can you give some heads up on what kind of clothing WC will produce? What's up next? First product hasn't officialy dropped yet and you guys are already asking for more? That's a good thing I take it? We'll keep further projects under the wraps for now but trust me, we did not start doing this to disappoint people...
WTF, I can browse normally but get a database error when I try to log in? May I note that problems started re-occuring at the same time the ksubi pop-up started...
Steve, I thought they were all gone... Grrrrreat! Also just watched your "drunken master" vid on FB, hadn't seen it yet, nice! And, well... ask Kiya about my drunken masterness.... heh.
^ ahaha, the 7161's or the 7163's? Lemme think about that. NO! Contemplating adding a right front pocket on the 7161's, Henry said he'd send me some fabric so possibly with that...
Steve, I wanted one of your 888's after playing with Sid's but figured I couldn't find it anyway so now Pat hooked me up with a purple Skyline, it's supposed to be in delivered here tomorrow but I'm secretly still lusting after those dice hubstacks....
Quote: Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife i'm trying but i keep getting pesky database errors i do post there quite a lot, duck. i think we must be looking at different threads. and yeah, my camera has been rather recalcitrant, therefore i haven't really been much of a "contributing member" and have been focusing more on "snarky and intelligent humor" but enough about me No, tell me more about you! Why aren't we facebook friends for...
Diddles post more on the Future please, we need you! Also you still promised a "certain knife related" post...
Fucking Database errors. So did we get a response in the Erotics thread? "The Revenge of Tom of Finland?" And don't worry Syb!