or Connect

Posts by Homme

Unaustralian.Stinking hot today, philosykos for fig tree freshness
Felt like smelling like a circus today, so Dzing. All the talk about Timbuktu had me thinking about Timbuktu, wore it yesterday... Don't get any celery or anything fresh, just dry woods and incense
Eau noire today. Prob too warm for it, meh, the immortelle will keep the flies at bay
Bois de Violette today. Samples of puredistance m and jubilation xxv came in this week, wore m yesterday, don't think I sprayed enough. What I did pick up was a lovely plush leather. Found jubilation to be a little sweet
Hot weather again, philtre d'amour today. Refreshing citrus
Some welcome cooler weather in Sydney, eau noire today and rien yesterday
Le labo patchouli. Smells like a mad scientist's lab. That caught fire
Vintage bandit edt today. The girl I sat across from on the train winced as I sat down
My one enduring memory of uk girls (in the uk, there are heaps in sydney). Night out in Bournemouth, walking back to the car and one squats to pee in a shop front, says to her boyfriend 'stand in front of me babe, I don't want em to see me nickers'... She was so big even with him standing in front of her I could still see her either side of him. Like a partial solar eclipse
French lover today. Galbanum and something peppery, then incense and wood. Works well on a warm day