or Connect

Posts by amemovox

I bought the shoes which were the subject of the post yesterday. Santoni Goodyear welted shoes. Black, marked 8D. 506927-01. According to my research, these retail for $850.00. These were marked as refurbished but the insides are immaculate and the soles show no wear. No odor. These are very elegant shoes. $250.00 shipped in the US. Just email me. I will accept personal check or money order. Because of customs issues, prefer CONUS sale. No Box or...
First of all, I am not selling these shoes. While at Nordstrom Rack in Fresno, CA, I happened upon a wonderful pair of Santoni shoes. Am not sure of the model but upon examination, it appears to be from the second from the top tier. Get this, its "worn and refurbished" but is clean inside and out. Its an 8 D. If this is your size, and your know someone in Central CA, perhaps they can snag them for you. Price is $69.00. As I understand, these shoes retail...
Best of Class, Made in USA, all silk. Appears new without tags. $15.00 and I will ship it to you in the US. Because of the value of the item, US sales only. Thanks for reading this. James Donabed Fresno, CA
First of all, I am a bit older than most of you on this Forum. Just wanted your thoughts on these shoes. I picked them up the other night. Dark brown suede, casual, athletically inspired shoe from Adam Derrick founder of To Boot New York. These shoes are a dark chocolate brown with red leather interior. They appear to be well made. I am in my mid 50's and will not try to emulate guys in their 20's or 30's. Frankly, most guys my age dress like old men. The fact...
I bought these shoes from Alden of Carmel in 1995. They are on the Barrie last and are marked 9.5 B/D. These are the D width shoes. Black in color and are numbered 8H08x024 4. They have been well cared for and the following should be noted: 1. They were have been resolved by a competent cobbler. 2. Never worn without socks! 3. Non-smoking home. 4. Double Oak soles 5. Never over polished 6. No rips, tears or gouges in the leather. These were worn...
http://www.junghansusa.com/ The official website. They accept on-line orders.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pink22m This question might seem obvious, but when do you retire a suit? I have a suit by Emporio Armani, which I purchased four years ago as my first suit. The suit has gotten alot of wear; for a few months, it was the only suit I had, and thus, it got worn quite heavily. The suit still fits me very well, but I have noticed that the sleeves are starting to fray a bit. Also, a small patch of fabric on the trouser leg, just...
Check out the link below the SF Forum logo on the top of the page. Sierra Trading Post, YOOX, Bluefly and ShopTheFinest receive good reviews here.
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo Today I wore a pair of Lorenzo Banfi shoes to work. They were one of my first ebay used shoe purchases and at the time, I didn't really take note of them. They were cheap and grey; I did clean them and used black shoe cream to give it a different hue. They then lived under my sofa aka makeshift shoe storage space until last night when I was tidying and decided to give them a shot. They're monkstraps, they're snug...
I own a pair of A&E shoes with this sole. They call it "Tempest". It is very comfortable, lightweight and provides excellent traction thus eliminating slipping. What comes to mind when I think of a rubber sole is the thick, heavy, inflexible material that detracts from a shoe's appearance. Give the A&E Tempest a chance.