or Connect

Posts by amemovox

AE seconds generally represent an excellent value provided you know the last(s) that accomodate your foot. It has been my experience that the defects are undetectable. Had one experience with a pair of Hillcrests. The shoelace holes were serverely misaligned. Not only did this detract from the appearance of the shoe when laced, comfort was compromised. I have ordered from the Southern California AE outlet store and they freely exchanged the shoes. Excellent...
Limited sizes though.
Time to thin out the black shoes. Santoni Brendan blucher. Full grain leather, made in Italy. Very good used condition. Measures 12 1/4 length by 4 1/4. Marked 9.5 d (medium width). No tears or rips. Always worn with socks. Rate soles at 7.5. Heels shown minimal wear. Sleek and comfortable. Blake constructed. Never worn in snow or inclement weather. Most wear is evident on the toe. Always stored with trees (Not included). No box or dust bags. $60.00...
No go! Resist the urge to by something just because the price is right. Although they may be nice shoes, the tassels seem too large when compared to the size of the vamp.
Alpha Omega had a very good reputation. Too bad they are closing. I though would be somewhat skeptical on this "closing because of court order". The current discounts do not seem like fire sale prices to me. Generally, courts do not order private business to close. If anyone has more details on this liquidation, it would be appreciated as I may be in the market for yet another watch. Recently, a well known jewelry store in my hometown closed. They said...
Frankly, I too am a bit confused. I contacted AE via email a few weeks ago regarding the new "Seven" line. Did not get a straight answer as to when they would be available. I also spoke with a couple of sales people at some retail stores that sell AE. They had not heard of the "Seven" line. Now, some prior posts have stated the shoes are alread in the outlets. Any other info appreciated.
In the spirit of the holiday, I am offering a pair of AE shoe laces in the hard to find 21" size. I will also send you a pair of 18" Tue-Tex laces (US Made). Both are designed for dress shoes and are lightly waxed. Brown. Please respond only if you can really use laces of this size. Free to US members only. Email only jdonabed@gmail.com Laces have been donated, thanks for the inquiries.
Here is a pair of authentic Bills Khakis M2-KTFL pants. This is the red flannel lined model. Made in the US, brand new! Unhemmed, never worn or washed. They are the most popular khaki color. Flat front. The M2 model is a bit more tapered in the seat and thigh area. The Bills website describes the difference between the M1 and M2 models. I bought these pants and never wore them because it was summer. A more comfortable fit for me would be a 35. These are a...
This is an authentic Oxxford suit size 43R. Charcoal with subdued burgundy stripe. I am selling it because of a successful diet. My size now is a 40!! Details: All wool, 2 button, single vent. Label states "43R, Renaissance, Benjamin, Heritage". Other number is 37R which I assume is the pant waist measurement. Pant inseam is 27" with 1.5 inch cuff. Coat measurs 19 1/4 across the shoulder, 32.5 from top of collar to bottom of coat with sleeve at 23" Suit...
I bought these from Francos last year. Black, wing tip, perfed balmorals with an elegant chisel toe. You can check them out on the Francos website and they now retail for $325.00. Blake/Rapid construction. These shoes have been worn but are not "worn out". Always kept in shoe trees. Size 10 12 3/8 width x 4 3/8 width. No Box or bags as I live in small quarters and have limited storage room. $95.00 shipped in the US. Paypal ok. Email for instructions. First...