or Connect

Posts by amemovox

Although I appreciate the the alert, I truly believe NR ships the good stuff to particular locations. I stopped by the local Rack store. The experience was fruitless. This is especially disappointing since I seem to receive their postcard mailers promoting the "huge selection" of Allen Edmonds.
Allen Edmonds Joplin in Chili. Well maintained, clean with minimal wear. These are from the dress casual series. This is on the AE #2 Model 2952. No rips or tears. Full grain leather upper with AE rubber soles. $30.00 USD Shipped in US. Paypal only. Thanks Trees, bags or box not included. First to PM me. Sold pendiing pmt
Be careful, some watches with a metal band cannot accomodate a strap because of the case and lug design.
An excellent pair of Alden shoes. Goodyear welted. Burgundy calf, original soles and heels. No tears or rips in the uppers or lining. Does not include trees, bags or box. Excellent condition, does not require recrafting. 11 3/4 X 4 1/4. $75.00 includes US shipping. Respond to jdonabed@gmail.com
This post is truly relevant. I am a personal friend of his and we are planning a huniting trip upon his return. I will bring it up to him
You cannot believe this deal! Only available, as you know, in 8 to 11. $10.00 per pair. I sat back on this thread but wanted to share my views.
Here is a stock photo of one similar to mine. Luminor Base PAM 112. Simple and rugged!
Am looking for a solid pair of Magnanni Toledos in Brown. This is a cap toe bal.
Not intended as shameless promotion but my second order from Jantzen arrived today. My CC was charged back in April and I was beginning to wonder.... I did not choose fabric. Just told Ricky to choose (now thats faith) within the budget amount. This order surpassed my "test shirt" in terms of fit and fabric quality. The shirts are not perfect however serviceable. Much better than any OTR shirt. Two shirts for under $100 shipped represents true value to the...
Fond of C&J generally. Pass on this one.