or Connect

Posts by Artking3

Thanks for the update. I guess I'm the only one who ordered the field jacket who is impatient, judging by the lack of queries. Or it could be others are just distracted by sales season.
Is the Eidos Field Jacket special order being shipped soon? It's past mid June and getting into July. I'm looking forward to using it for a trip.
What material is the suit, and what seasons is it suitable for? Are the pants flat front or pleated? Is it zipper or buttons? Are the jacket shoulder's heavily or lightly padded? Is the length of 30" from bottom or top of collar?
I really like the Eaton in European walnut.http://www.ligne-roset-usa.com/Products/dining/tables/Eaton_1284.aspx
That jacket looks great. May I ask what size you got for the blouson? Did you go true to size? What does the fabric feel like?
I think I'll be ok with EU48 then, I only plan to wear the linen coat I ordered in warmer weather with a button-up shirt at most.
What was wrong with the Field Coat in EU48, if you don't mind me asking? I usually wear US38-40, and ordered a EU48, so I want to know what issues may arise before deciding if I want to change my order to EU50.But judging from a pic of you in a polo, you seem to be more muscular than me. The Field Coat might have been tight in the arms and chest?
Thanks for the measurements. I will take the short.
I'm also thinking of getting a short length, as I'm 5'8". Just wondering what the body and sleeve length measurements would be for a size 48 EU field jacket.
It said on the descriptions that the jackets are for fall winter, but judging from the cloth made of silk or linen, I think its more suitable for spring summer. What do others think?