or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Price??
I was about to post these on Ebay but decided to check interest in the communities first. These "Exhausts" are less than one week old and have been worn only three times by me. They are basically in like new condition. I am only selling them because I bought them one size too big; they are tagged a Euro 42 but really fit like a US 10 or even 10 1/2. I usually wear 9.5 and my heel slips out of the back. As you probably already know, CYDWOQ shoes are all...
Price drop, $350 shipped. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.
What can I do to make someone the very happy owner of this beautiful coat??? Throw me a bone here, guys, I'm fairly new to this! The coat was deadly expensive brand new, and it's been sitting in my closet since I purchased it just three weeks ago! I'd really like to know somebody will enjoy this coat.
$15 shipped! ...
Per request, I have studied the procedure and added measurements.
Substantially edited. Please see above.
I've lost a few inches, so these pants have got to go. I'm new to the whole buying/selling scene, so if my prices are out of whack or I'm doing something that I shouldn't be (or vice versa), please let me know. Prices include shipping within Canada or the U.S. 1. Boss Orange Label Jeans. 32/34. Description: purchased about 6-8 months ago. Worn a half dozen times. Washed once or twice. Excellent condition. Actual inseam: 31 1/4 (professionally hemmed). Actual...
I may be interested in the vest, but FYI it's $55 new from dunderdon's website.
Where is the Dunderon vest made?