or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Awesome thanks for the tips. My apologies for not visiting the "main" thread first.
A bit off topic, but my Nudie coat doesn't exist as far as the internet is concerned.
This is going to be a GREAT fight. I'm a newfound fan of boxing, so I couldn't render a reasoned hypothesis, but I did see Calzaghe fight recently and for a man of his years he was extraordinarily composed, relentless, full of will.
Hey guys, Got my first pair of Nudies today. Love them. These are my first slim/raw jeans and I was worried they'd be a bit too bawdy for me, but the cut is actually very classy, very nice. Now I'm hankering for more. These are Ultra Indigo Coateds, and I've got a pair of Dry Black Coateds on their way, but I'm wondering what other jeans you guys think would fit similarly. I don't want a wardrobe full of Thin Finns... Acnes??? APCs???? Any suggestions?
Where are these made? What's the general consensus on Cole Haan shoes here at SF?
OP, What's the actual waist (in inches) on your size 29s???
I'm getting some DBC Thin Finns this friday, 32x34. In case they don't fit me, I'd consider a straight up trade. Let me know.
< 24 hour notice; still at rock-bottom prices.
Excellent thread. Has broken our hermetic consciousness. Thanks for making the world smaller, carkloba.
$115 shipped, unless you guys complement me some.