or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 redacted. Repeated.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 to the OP, how is high school treating you? Better than 'roids, greasy gyms, and used condoms buddy.
Unless you're a lawyer with a fair knowledge of the cirminal law, I would hesitate before stating whether or not the cop had a "right" to stop her. Cops don't have rights outside of enabling statutes and common law. I'm not familiar with U.S. criminal law (and it varies by State, as I understand it), but I would imagine that the cop would have at least needed reasonable and probable grounds to suspect that the girl was involved in some kind of crime to even stop to...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Just because it's within your rights, does that mean it's smart to do so? I mean, if I see someone getting tasered for not responding to a policeman.... i'm just saying. I gotta keep my shit protected. I totally understand your perspective. The only thing that irks me is when people obfuscate what is "smart" to do and what is "right" to do when it comes to law enforcement. For example, they say the girl...
Quote: Originally Posted by asdf I depends. Shin splints on the very front of your shin can be fixed with stretching, ice, and exercising the tibialis anterior (the muscle on the front of your shin) by doing things like walking around on your heels, without letting your toes touch the ground. stretching the calf also helps. shin spints on the inside of the shin are much harder to get rid of. However these are usually caused by excess supination so...
Quote: Originally Posted by M. Bardamu Grab an old belt, lie on your back, loop the belt over one foot, raise that leg in the air, and pull down on the belt. Forget what this stretch is called, but it does the job for me. Soreness in the shins does persist somewhat during the first few weeks/months of running, but it eventually abates. I'll give that a shot, but it sounds like a stretch for the calf?? I was hoping the soreness would be...
Never experienced this before. Started to get into jogging a couple of months back. Ran consistently after work for a period of about three weeks, then gradually my shins became sore - eventually to the point where walking became a bit of a chore. I've stopped running for about two weeks now and still the pain subsists in a milder form. I'm afraid if I run that it'll just aggravate the splints and they'll come back full force. I'm a pronator with good running shoes....
My money's on Floyd. I consider him one of the greatest defensive and counter-punching boxers of all time. He enters virtually every fight as the underdog and leaves virtually every ring without a mark on his face. Not the most exciting boxer to watch, but certainly one of the most satisfying in a virtuosic, technical sense. I say Mayweather eats the Pacman. It's about time the latter went through puberty anyway!
Uggggggg... Am I so vain???????? I feel for Apollinaire.
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK So he should have tackled her? If he had let her run off while in their custody he would have been labeled irresponsible and inept. If he had grabbed her, he could easily have injured her as well. Getting tased sucks, but until you give a safer option, he has a defensible position. The situation was obviously considered important enough that the cops were involved. I think it's stupid that the mom felt it...