or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Worst. Nicotine. Injected. Sewer. Coffee. Ever.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Unconvincing video from the Apologist Broadcasting Corp (ABC): http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...n-in-rome.html I think they're right. I think the picture mischaracterizes the stare.
Here's an amazing article on the depraved and contradictory character of hipster culture!!! https://www.adbusters.org/magazine/79/hipster.html p.s. In terms of fashion and attitude, I find hipsters among the most appealling of identifiable socio-cultural groups. Especially the girlies.
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung Or you could just show her this thread... Then she'd totally think I was gay.
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung SF has a big hate-on for any thread focused on building a relationship. Threads about ending one, we love. I think it stems from a massive influx of these types of posts from teenagers over the last few months, and there's a sort of "I figured it out on my own, so you have to too" theme that prevails. Truth be told, in most cases, the posters should be able to figure out the answers themselves, if they give it some...
Well said! But easier said than done, I'm afraid. Gosh, this was beyond stupid of me.
I appreciate that. I suppose I've never understood why people so readily capitalize on the anonymity the internet affords to be assholes or Darwinian specimen. Frankly, I can understand that our culture is such that I might have FORESEEN being subject to vitriol, but that doesn't vindicate the givers of such. People often confuse common with appropriate and proportionate practise. In any case, I got a bit defensive and apologize for barking back at you. Flame away....
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May People here do not know you well enough to be able to handle what I could only describe as your unique perspectives on life. It's an internet message board... The result of this thread was at least foreseeable and probably inevitable. Appreciate that JD. I think you're right. I wondered what my low thread count might produce.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis? 'Bout the few souls who a) consider this type of phenomenon unthinkinable in themselves - or, conversely, who aren't actually capable of feeling something similar, b) believe that remedying the situation is about "manning up and getting the fuck along with it", or c) who don't care to consider the value and legitimacy of another individual's personal experiences and...
I don't consider my post or my perdicament humiliating in the slightest. It is a psycho-romantic phenomenon well-documented by the poets, writers, and scientists of the ages. I posted the thread to see if some thoughtful individual might have something experiential to say about it. What I HAVE found humiliating, however - and what I take responsibility for not having foreseen - is having my valuable inner experiences voluntarily exposed to a handful of shallow apes....