or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

PM'd
If interested, PM me your cash offers. I'd also like to hear from you if you have any interesting denim for sale in a TTS 32 (or else denim that will stretch to that size). 1) Wings + Horns Tiger Fleece Vest in black. Size L; fits like a M/L. Worn 5 times, never washed. New condition. 2) Diesel Viker jeans. Beautiful but too big on me. Tagged a 32, fits more like a 33 or 34. Distressed black, tasteful fading, very nice denim. Worn 5 times,...
Back in town. Price drop to SOLD
FYI: I'm skipping town tomorrow (Saturday morning) until Wednesday evening to retreat into the wilderness. If anyone wants these jeans, just PM me and I'll respond when I get back. Thanks!
--- SOLD SOLD SOLD --- Purchased these off Sinnah's thread just a few days ago. Technically they should have fit, but unfortunately they are dead tight on me. These are gorgeous jeans with a gorgeous cut made of excellent denim, but I actually have a lower intestinal disorder so I can't risk aggravating my symptoms by trying to stretch these out. The waist measaures just over 16" across but the jeans actually fit like a TTS 31 waist. I am ordinarily a 32 and I can...
The black coateds I had used to fit just *very* slightly more slim than the ultra indigos, particularly around the thigh. I think this may have been because I had worn the ultra indigos three or four more times prior to the arrival of my black coateds. In any case, I think that technically they should fit the exact same; I may be wrong about this, but the difference was ultimately negligible. Let me know if you have any more questions.
- SOLD SOLD SOLD - Sold my dry black coateds a few weeks ago, and have decided that the Thin Finn cut is just not for me. I'm just an average joe No pics at the moment, but you know quite well what these look like. Just search the forums. This particular pair has been worn about one dozen times. It has never been washed or soaked. No fades have taken effect and I would rate the condition an easy 9/10. They are not new, but they certainly haven't been owned in any...
Can somebody shed some insight on my question on the previous page? I've got some Acne Ravens that are just too darned tight; they button up, but are uncomfortable. Can I expect them to stretch at all??? Thanks!
I've got a pair of Acne Ravens. They are too tight for comfort, but they zip up all the way. I'm wondering if I can expect them to stretch at all, or whether I should just go ahead and sell them. Thanks.
I got my first pair of Average Joes about a month ago. Dry Grey Coateds. I've worn them about 10 times without a wash. Yesterday I notice that both leg openings, nearing the inside of the calf, had developed bizarre white-wash fades in awkward shapes and sizes. Not too noticeable, for I forgot about it. Tried washing them out, but that didn't work; they are definitely a kind of fade. Then today I notice that just beneath the crotch there is a huge, circular spot...