or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

I think you've only got a few viable, reliable, enjoyable options: Honda Civic, Mazda 3, Toyota Corolla. Of the three, I'd probably go with the Civic. I've never had a single problem in over 8 years of driving them. Forget old European or American cars out of warranty. They are potential liabilities through and through. You might also look into a slightly used CSX or even an older TSX. The TSX has the secret word built into its name.
Try a small dab of baking soda. Works like a charm. You might also want to try a salt crystal deodorant (health food shop). These work amazing and last for a full day, but eventually stop working - usually after a few months. Apparently the body's pH shifts a bit and you have to reset it by washing your armpits with a bit of apple vinegar. Never tried. I think the best way to take care of smelly armpits is to eat a healthy diet and drink lots of water. I haven't put...
Grado SR-125s over the ears. Shure SE500PTH in the ears. The Grados move warm air. The Shures rock socks.
It may be that you're simply comfortable in your current job, and you mistake that comfort for love of what you do. If I can be perfectly honest for a moment, it doesn't sound like you love teaching. (Is it even POSSIBLE to love teaching English to a bunch of businessmen?). If you did, I'm not sure this would even be a question for you. I'm not saying that taking the higher paying job is the right thing to do, but sometimes a clearer perspective is all we need to summon...
I didn't know LV made accessories that aren't entirely gawdy. I like this!
Just curious. Posted the same question twice, re: w+h and common projects sneakers. If I knew why they were being deleted, I'd stop sheepishly posting the same thread!! Feel free to delete this one after I've been enlightened.
PM'd. I could seriously use this.
Re: bumps, FYI
One helpful technique is to search video.google.com for videos posted in the last 24 hours. Came up with this, for example. For demonstration purposes only: http://ufc100blog.blogspot.com/2009/...-full-ufc.html
[Delete. Wrong thread.]