or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Pursuing a J.D. without the intent of becoming an attorney is idiotic. Not as idiotic as pursuing nothing with no clear intentions of doing anything. A JD is a powerful degree that opens a lot of doors.
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Awww, thanks, dear. Unfortunately, given some changes in my schedule and work this summer, I won`t be in your neck-of-the-woods. So, we`ll have to postpone our date for a bit... but don`t worry, I will make it worth the wait.
Quote: Originally Posted by pg600rr I was in the same boat after my 1st year, seriously contemplated leaving, I am now startin my 3l and am very happy i didnt leave... will i enjoy my job after i get out of law school? who knows, but i dont think i would base my decision about whether or not you'd enjoy a legal career based on whether or not you like law school (especially 1st year) ...in a very similar boat. I seriously considered dropping...
Quote: Originally Posted by username79 3 series is a luxury car now? "Only" 108? Hell, I have 37K on my '06 ZHP and it's getting into clunker territory for me. 3 series is not a luxury car? I realize it's at the lower end of BMW's spectrum, but that spectrum has a mighty costly entry ticket, and the rides are all pretty damned sweet.
If the fight ever goes down I'm in for $20 against the pacman. I'll be waiting!
P.S. My recs are for new or very slightly used cars. I wouldn't personally buy a car with more than 25k miles on the odometer.
I think you've only got a few viable, reliable, enjoyable options: Honda Civic, Mazda 3, Toyota Corolla. Of the three, I'd probably go with the Civic. I've never had a single problem in over 8 years of driving them. Forget old European or American cars out of warranty. They are potential liabilities through and through. You might also look into a slightly used CSX or even an older TSX. The TSX has the secret word built into its name.
Try a small dab of baking soda. Works like a charm. You might also want to try a salt crystal deodorant (health food shop). These work amazing and last for a full day, but eventually stop working - usually after a few months. Apparently the body's pH shifts a bit and you have to reset it by washing your armpits with a bit of apple vinegar. Never tried. I think the best way to take care of smelly armpits is to eat a healthy diet and drink lots of water. I haven't put...
Grado SR-125s over the ears. Shure SE500PTH in the ears. The Grados move warm air. The Shures rock socks.
It may be that you're simply comfortable in your current job, and you mistake that comfort for love of what you do. If I can be perfectly honest for a moment, it doesn't sound like you love teaching. (Is it even POSSIBLE to love teaching English to a bunch of businessmen?). If you did, I'm not sure this would even be a question for you. I'm not saying that taking the higher paying job is the right thing to do, but sometimes a clearer perspective is all we need to summon...