or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Price drop: $81 to the States, $79 w/in Canada.
FYI: 80 x 2 = 160
How does sizing work on the KMW raws anyhow? Down 1, down 2? Have these finished stretching? I doubt it at 5 wears...
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Easily my favourite Nudie fit. Bought these just about one month ago and made the mistake of wearing them on the eve of going on a hiking trip with my girlfriend. They got muddy and I felt I needed to wash them when I got home; now they've turned out in a manner that I don't like. They've only been cold, gentle-cycled once. If someone were to wear the heck of these, I'm sure they'd look amazing. I'd rather start fresh. Tagged a 31 but fits...
Yeah, some interest. Pics.
Strangely, I've PM'd but heard nothing back!
Waist measures 17" across. PM me an offer.
PM'd
If interested, PM me your cash offers. I'd also like to hear from you if you have any interesting denim for sale in a TTS 32 (or else denim that will stretch to that size). 1) Wings + Horns Tiger Fleece Vest in black. Size L; fits like a M/L. Worn 5 times, never washed. New condition. 2) Diesel Viker jeans. Beautiful but too big on me. Tagged a 32, fits more like a 33 or 34. Distressed black, tasteful fading, very nice denim. Worn 5 times,...
Back in town. Price drop to SOLD