or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Favourite jeans of all time. In fact, I'm wearing a pair right now!
This should do nicely: http://store.apple.com/us/configure/...mco=NDE4Mzg4NA
I was a power PC user for a good 10 years before finally coughing up the dough for a Macbook Pro last year. Best computing decision I ever made. Do yourself a favor and just buy a damned iMac. You won't regret a thing.
That's one sexy suit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Pursuing a J.D. without the intent of becoming an attorney is idiotic. Not as idiotic as pursuing nothing with no clear intentions of doing anything. A JD is a powerful degree that opens a lot of doors.
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Awww, thanks, dear. Unfortunately, given some changes in my schedule and work this summer, I won`t be in your neck-of-the-woods. So, we`ll have to postpone our date for a bit... but don`t worry, I will make it worth the wait.
Quote: Originally Posted by pg600rr I was in the same boat after my 1st year, seriously contemplated leaving, I am now startin my 3l and am very happy i didnt leave... will i enjoy my job after i get out of law school? who knows, but i dont think i would base my decision about whether or not you'd enjoy a legal career based on whether or not you like law school (especially 1st year) ...in a very similar boat. I seriously considered dropping...
Quote: Originally Posted by username79 3 series is a luxury car now? "Only" 108? Hell, I have 37K on my '06 ZHP and it's getting into clunker territory for me. 3 series is not a luxury car? I realize it's at the lower end of BMW's spectrum, but that spectrum has a mighty costly entry ticket, and the rides are all pretty damned sweet.
If the fight ever goes down I'm in for $20 against the pacman. I'll be waiting!
P.S. My recs are for new or very slightly used cars. I wouldn't personally buy a car with more than 25k miles on the odometer.