or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Quote: Originally Posted by montyharding -1. They run it about as well as some crappy DIY PC. Bad drivers, bad BIOS emulation. Unreliable, overdesigned and underengineered shiny baubles compared to Dell / HP's Pro offerings and bad value compared to their consumer lines, less flexible and an overhyped OS that's less versatile and no different - and inferior in some ways - to Vista/W7 for simple uses like the OP's. I appreciate the design aspect,...
Is that Caruso in your avatar, btw? Among my heroes, but perhaps not quite as much as the angelic Fleta.
Favourite jeans of all time. In fact, I'm wearing a pair right now!
This should do nicely: http://store.apple.com/us/configure/...mco=NDE4Mzg4NA
I was a power PC user for a good 10 years before finally coughing up the dough for a Macbook Pro last year. Best computing decision I ever made. Do yourself a favor and just buy a damned iMac. You won't regret a thing.
That's one sexy suit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Pursuing a J.D. without the intent of becoming an attorney is idiotic. Not as idiotic as pursuing nothing with no clear intentions of doing anything. A JD is a powerful degree that opens a lot of doors.
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Awww, thanks, dear. Unfortunately, given some changes in my schedule and work this summer, I won`t be in your neck-of-the-woods. So, we`ll have to postpone our date for a bit... but don`t worry, I will make it worth the wait.
Quote: Originally Posted by pg600rr I was in the same boat after my 1st year, seriously contemplated leaving, I am now startin my 3l and am very happy i didnt leave... will i enjoy my job after i get out of law school? who knows, but i dont think i would base my decision about whether or not you'd enjoy a legal career based on whether or not you like law school (especially 1st year) ...in a very similar boat. I seriously considered dropping...
Quote: Originally Posted by username79 3 series is a luxury car now? "Only" 108? Hell, I have 37K on my '06 ZHP and it's getting into clunker territory for me. 3 series is not a luxury car? I realize it's at the lower end of BMW's spectrum, but that spectrum has a mighty costly entry ticket, and the rides are all pretty damned sweet.