or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

I've got several interviews with some corporate law firms this Monday. I've got everything but the shoes taken care of, so I've got about two days to get a decent pair. The "big" names (Boss, Zegna) are clearly not a viable option, given that they are about $200-$400 overpriced here in Toronto. So would anybody chime in on what mall brands might be in order, given my circumstances? I'd like to buy a pair of "fill-in" shoes until time allows the importation of a...
What has the waist stretched out to?
I wasn't following your previous thread, but it may have been closed because you "bumped" it to the top. As far as I am aware, that is not allowed at SF.
Quote: Originally Posted by danilo Good advice... it is a really nice jacket. But unless I could get it altered to fit me more slim, it just fits me a little too big. Let's see a fit pic! Seriously, I'm sure some buyers are curious. Don't forget, too, that as you age you will grow fat. One day you'll look smokin' in this jacket
Keep the jacket... You'll use it and enjoy it once you forget about selling it.
I can confirm that the OP, DanTheLadiesMan, returned these jeans. Skull2 is simply making (an impossible and inappropriate) bid on the jeans.
APC NC Added.
APCs SOLD. Price drop on LOVA: $105 shipped.
Pictures added. Trades considered.
Measurements added. Getting around to pics...