or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Quote: An Oregon woman who is out $400,000 after falling for a well-known Internet scam says she wasn't a sucker or an easy mark. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Spending the last three months on the Canadian east coast has made me reconsider how much I enjoy being a Torontonian. Compared to the big city, life on Prince Edward Island has been a virtual 180: the pacing, the sense of community, the access to nature, the free time. While not every change has been positive, I've been entertaining serious second thoughts about how many more years of my life I'd like to spend in the T.Dot. For the record, I've lived there for the last 23...
Absolutely horrific. Both my faith in human integrity and my body are nauseous right now. Here's what what one of the fatass, hideous OPs in that forum said in response to a bunch of praise for putting on 80lbs of lard: Quote: Thanks! I just eat fast food really...and sit around. Sitting around is getting easier, because getting a bowl of ice cream alone gets me winded. EPIC DISEASE OF THE MIND.
Seattle should be nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower http://www.collativelearning.com/EYE...0analysis.html Extraordinary analysis. ...and I think EWS is just as hard to rank as the rest of Kubrick's films. They're ALL that good.
Quote: Originally Posted by Girardian I have a "flexible" no-shoe policy in my house. A quaint sign announced my preference and so long as guests are not wearing shoes with soles likely to hold small rocks or the like, I allow them to wear shoes in the house. If they are wearing floor unfriendly shoes, I simply ask them to check to make sure there's nothing stuck in them. It is more important to me that my guests feel at ease then that everyone be...
Quote: Originally Posted by BP348 I say the same for Diabetes Chronic illness sucks, huh? One feels the invincibility of their spirit impotent against a tiny unknown foe. If only I had a scalpel and Crohn's were physical!
Did the tux pants come with the coat, or are they separate pieces?
All throughout my undergraduate years I recall feeling drowsy, frequently sleepy and weak in my stomach. I would nap constantly during the daytime and my energy levels were unpredictable at best. At some point I began to develop sporadic, sharp shooting paints in my lower intestinal tract. Fast forward: I was diagnosed with Crohn's about a year ago. A very mild form requring little medication, but the disease is certainly a presence in my life. I have never suffered...