or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

To be perfectly honest - and to run the risk of sounding like an amateur - I don't know. The sleeves are certainly "folded in" about 1 1/2 inches. If that's a sign that they can be "let out", then I imagine they can be. I apologize. I've just recently had to enter the world of proper men's fashions and am still learning the ropes. Hence the reason for my averting to the previous sales thread for proper measurements and such.
I was flattering myself a tad when I ignored others' warning that it fits like a 38. In any event, measurements can be found in the link!
Purchased this from a fellow SF'er. Unfortunately, neither the color nor the proportions are ideal for my body. A shame, since the coat has tons of character and is made of wonderful cashmere. See pics and measurements of the jacket here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...hlight=zanella Asking $SOLD$ inclusive.
W+H vest sold.
Forget Borrelli. Who's that in your profile pic?
Significant price drops.
Got to get a J.O.B., and that means MONEY for some "real" grown-up clothes. I'm pretty stressed for time, so if you need exact measurements please be patient. Everything is as described, and from the vantage point of a bloke who's 5"11 and 175lbs. Prices include shipping within CONUS/Canada. 1. Nom de Guerre. Classic fit. SOLD!!!! 2. W+H Henley. Burgundy & White. Tagged large - fits like a relaxed medium or fitted large. Handwashed once, worn 4 times. ...
In my opinion, OP got a tough time from a well-intentioned but misinformed Canali tie "expert".
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel I have somewhere around 30 Canali ties. A couple of them do have "Made in Italy" on the keeper. Unless SFA and NM are in the business of flogging counterfeits, I don't think this is an indicator of spuriousness. If one were to counterfeit Canalis, why bother copying a much less common variant of the labelling? What would anyone bother counterfeiting Canali ties at all when they can so readily be had or sale or...
Quote: Originally Posted by fredhelms Just an FYI to any people considering buying from jawsz12: The suit did have ironing shine on the pants and had been worn so much that the fabric was frayed through on one of the belt loops as shown in the picture. Despite the significant misrepresentation of the quality of the suit, jawsz12 won't accept a return. Buyers beware. http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?ima...entaspxjnw.jpg Bummer. TTT.