or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Quote: Originally Posted by chez_dre I am 5.11" and 188lbs. I usually wear a Medium or Slim fitted Large. But for BoO oxfords I wear an XL. The NDG fits about the same as a BoO Oxford. I don't have any W+H to compare to sorry. Is that to say that the NDG fits like a BoO Oxford in XL? I presume no, since the NDG doesn't it you...? I'm 5"11 175 lbs! I wonder...
Hey there, What size do you wear universally for tops? Does NDG run small like W+H runs small? I typically wear a M in everything, but with the tiger fleece, for example, run a "Slim Fit L".
Beautiful. If only they were in 32.
They are indelibly stamped with your corporeality. Maybe you should keep and enjoy them!
What's the actual waist?
I agree that there is an ethical problem involved in purchasing goods where the makers make so little, but I disagree that place of origin and quality of craftsmanship are necessarily related. The HL jacket I like is one of the better articles of winter clothing I found at Holt Renfrew up until around the $2000 range.
Quanto cuesta?
Yowzas. Well if there are any NYC folk here who either plan to or have attended the sale, I'd be grateful if they would PM me.
I've been searching for the ideal winter coat for a while now. Recently walked into Holt Renfrew here in Toronto and may very well have found it. Called the "Melton" hooded coat by Helmut Lang. Beautiful materials, excellent cut, very warm virgin wool; but $790 prior to taxes, not on sale (unlike other HL's), and MADE IN CHINA. Don't know much about the history of Helmut Lang design, but I understand it isn't what it once was. In any case, just wondering what the...
Sold my Nudie Pea Coat because it was a bit tight. Now I need something to replace it. It's gotta be warm enough for a Toronto winter. Looking for something that looks sharp, modern and has clean lines. Would prefer to steer clear of pea coats, but I'll consider anything interesting and of finer quality. Should be rugged enough to endure daily wear to and from school, backpack, etc. I wear a 38-40R, am typically a size medium in everything. Nom de Guerre,...