or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

The measurements on the RLPL DB Peak seem more commensurate with a 40R. Is this a fair statement?
I live in Toronto. There aren't many options available to us here in terms of last-calls or heavily discounted suits. I also feel awkward stepping into Harry Rosen simply to try on a suit I never intend to buy so as to have a better sense of what "fits". I agree that buying a several-hundred-dollar suit off ebay is a bit of a risk, but what should somebody in my situation do? I need some more formal/work wear but am not entirely sure how to get my hands on a few...
Diesels sold!! Somebody grab those Nudies!!!
Looking for a work suit. Thought I'd hop on fleabay and the first thing that caught my eye was this Canali: http://cgi.ebay.com/CANALI-SUIT-SB-D...3A1%7C294%3A50 Given my lack of expertise in the realm of men's clothing, I thought I'd ask what the forum members' initial response to this kind of suit for $499 is. FWIW, the size is right. Cheers!
I noticed a small, loose thread near the tush on the rear of the coat. Should be easy to fix. Price has been dropped. Now a steal!
NDGs sold!
W+H HENLEY: Chest: 19" Shoulders: Between 18-19", depending on where you measure
Major drops! Get on it!!!
To me! I found out that I do, indeed, look sexy in these puppies.
P.S. I'd be interested in trades. I still need a few ties, a couple of dress shirts (15.5 --> 15.75), could use a briefcase or travel bag, and wouldn't mind an alternative sportcoat in 38-40R. Nothing boxy please!