or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Tokyo looks like an amaaaaaaaazing place. Not to stray too far off topic, but how much would it cost to live there for, say, 2-3 months???
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 HILARIOUS!!!!!!
From the Master Emerson: "Society everywhere is in conspiracy against the manhood of every one of its members. Society is a joint-stock company, in which the members agree, for the better securing of his bread to each shareholder, to surrender the liberty and culture of the eater. The virtue in most request is conformity. Self-reliance is its aversion. It loves not ... Read Morerealities and creators, but names and customs. Whoso would be a man must be a...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 The Cinque Terre are beautiful - not sure how much you're planning to spend thee but I wouldn't do more than 2 or 3 days. Portofino / Santa Margherita is closeby so I'd do that as well. Not too far from Lucca which is awesome and obviously as you noted Florence. +1. I have no idea what the weather's like in September, though. May want to research that.
The Big Lebowski may be the funniest movie I've ever seen. Can anyone name something funnier? I'd love to see it. With the Coen brothers, I find that when they're on their game, they're seriously on.
Quote: An Oregon woman who is out $400,000 after falling for a well-known Internet scam says she wasn't a sucker or an easy mark. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Spending the last three months on the Canadian east coast has made me reconsider how much I enjoy being a Torontonian. Compared to the big city, life on Prince Edward Island has been a virtual 180: the pacing, the sense of community, the access to nature, the free time. While not every change has been positive, I've been entertaining serious second thoughts about how many more years of my life I'd like to spend in the T.Dot. For the record, I've lived there for the last 23...
Absolutely horrific. Both my faith in human integrity and my body are nauseous right now. Here's what what one of the fatass, hideous OPs in that forum said in response to a bunch of praise for putting on 80lbs of lard: Quote: Thanks! I just eat fast food really...and sit around. Sitting around is getting easier, because getting a bowl of ice cream alone gets me winded. EPIC DISEASE OF THE MIND.
Seattle should be nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower http://www.collativelearning.com/EYE...0analysis.html Extraordinary analysis. ...and I think EWS is just as hard to rank as the rest of Kubrick's films. They're ALL that good.