or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Sorry, wrong forum!
Purchased from a fellow forum member a couple of weeks ago. Worn twice. Unaltered except for removal of breast pocket basting. Pockets still sealed shut. Will include buttons/tags etc. For measurements and additional photos please see the original ad here. I love this jacket but it is a touch too casual for my application. Paying it forward at $235 shipped CONUS/CANADA. Feeless payment, please.
Just like this one, but in 40R: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-1495-GIANFRANCO-FERRE-Mainline-Lustrous-Cotton-Summer-Suit-38-R-Eu48-Italy-/280966826815?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item416aed8b3f NWT Gianfranco Ferre 100% cotton suit. Tends to the darker camel tone. Gorgeous fabric and feel. Killer modern cut. Appropriate for three seasons, IMO. Made in Italy. MSRP $1495. A sex magnet. Price includes shipping CONUS/Canada. Payment via paypal gift. Approximate...
Purchased these frames (with custom Rx) just over one week from a top-tier Canadian retailer for $359. Not convinced Storm is the right colorway for me, so looking to trade straight for another pair or sell outright. I love these frames and will end up buying another pair if no trades exist. With Oliver Peoples box, cloth, etc. all in mint condition. Worn 4 times, as I switch between these and my trusty...
Purchased these frames (with a custom Rx) just over one week from a top-tier Canadian retailer for $359. Not convinced Storm is the right colorway for me, so looking to trade straight for another pair or, if you are interested, sell outright. I love these frames and will end up buying another pair if no trades exist. With Oliver Peoples box, cloth, etc. all in mint condition. Worn 4 times, as I switch between these and my trusty...
Nice specs.
After you engage them in conversation, just tell them you'd like to talk to them again - in just those terms. "I want to talk to you again. What's your number?" or "How do I reach you again?" I've always felt that pulling out a cell phone and punching in the digits cheapens the mood. Fortunately, my work requires me to keep a pen and paper handy. Then part ways as if you were on your way. If it's someone you have repeated contact with, be patient with it. Wait for the...
I don't know a thing about watches, so I'll be relying on a) your advocacy, b) my inimitable sense of style, and c) the responses of those in this thread to gauge what I should buy. Looking to spend under $500. Could be vintage or new'ish. Something understated, masculine, perhaps with a dash of elegance. Must be in excellent condition. Let me know what you have. I'm in Toronto. Thanks.
W+H are pretty TTS. I'm a genuine 32" and these are just a touch tight. I've added measurements for all.
Very very nice.