or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

I don't know a thing about watches, so I'll be relying on a) your advocacy, b) my inimitable sense of style, and c) the responses of those in this thread to gauge what I should buy. Looking to spend under $500. Could be vintage or new'ish. Something understated, masculine, perhaps with a dash of elegance. Must be in excellent condition. Let me know what you have. I'm in Toronto. Thanks.
W+H are pretty TTS. I'm a genuine 32" and these are just a touch tight. I've added measurements for all.
Very very nice.
Don't think that would help much, as none of these fit me the way they should. If I were to buy a new pair of New Standards, though, I'd probably buy 29s.
Thanks guys. My first instinct was to buy a nice bourbon, since that's my own favorite hard drink. But I frankly don't know enough about liquor to know what most people would appreciate receiving - or if bourbon is generally regarded (in Canada) as a fine drink. In fact, I have no clue what cptjeff is talking about. I wish I did.
Leaving a fantastic job, and want to treat my boss and a few of my colleagues to a nice drink they can share at the office. Willing to spend about $100. I don't think any of them are seasoned drinkers, so it need not be esoteric. Recommendations?
Shoot me what you've got. Located in Toronto. Thanks.
Paypal gift payment, please. Ships from Toronto. Shipping to Canada/US included. 1. Grenson Glenn black canvass boots w/black leather detailing. Made in England. Purchased new 3 months ago and worn a half dozen times or less. Still unbroken. No box and I cannot recall the European sizing, but fits between a 9.5D to a 10D. $138. SOLD 2. Ferragamo hunter green dress shoes. Made in Italy. Worn once. Gorgeous shoes that, unfortunately, do not fit my wardrobe. One...
Paypal gift payment, please. Ships from Toronto. Shipping to Canada/US included. 1. Grenson Glenn black canvass boots w/black leather detailing. Made in England. Purchased new 3 months ago and worn a half dozen times or less. Still unbroken. No box and I cannot recall the European sizing, but fits between a 9.5D to a 10D. $138. SOLD 2. Ferragamo hunter green dress shoes. Made in Italy. Worn once. Gorgeous shoes that, unfortunately, do not fit my wardrobe. One...
Measures to an L, if you ask me. Otherwise I'd cop.