or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Shoot me what you've got. Located in Toronto. Thanks.
Paypal gift payment, please. Ships from Toronto. Shipping to Canada/US included. 1. Grenson Glenn black canvass boots w/black leather detailing. Made in England. Purchased new 3 months ago and worn a half dozen times or less. Still unbroken. No box and I cannot recall the European sizing, but fits between a 9.5D to a 10D. $138. SOLD 2. Ferragamo hunter green dress shoes. Made in Italy. Worn once. Gorgeous shoes that, unfortunately, do not fit my wardrobe. One...
Paypal gift payment, please. Ships from Toronto. Shipping to Canada/US included. 1. Grenson Glenn black canvass boots w/black leather detailing. Made in England. Purchased new 3 months ago and worn a half dozen times or less. Still unbroken. No box and I cannot recall the European sizing, but fits between a 9.5D to a 10D. $138. SOLD 2. Ferragamo hunter green dress shoes. Made in Italy. Worn once. Gorgeous shoes that, unfortunately, do not fit my wardrobe. One...
Measures to an L, if you ask me. Otherwise I'd cop.
PP gift payment please. Shipping is included in price. 1. Awesome NDG slim coated denim in staple grey. BNWT. MIJ. Tagged 32. I really wish these fit. $119. NOW $106. waist: 15.75" rise: 10.5" thigh: 11.25" knee: 8.5" hem: ~8" inseam: 31.5" (unhemmed) 2. NDG Black Chinos. Fantastic workhorse pants which, unfortunately, are too large for me. Worn only twice. Never washed. Some dust in the pics, but in new condition. Tagged "L", or about a 34. $89. NOW...
I appreciate all of your feedback, gentlemen. It is sometimes harsh - perhaps even uncalled for at moments - but I accept it. I asked for it. I should state that I see a great deal of flaws that have developed in my nature owing to the privileges I've had. Backbone and work ethic are probably among those. On the other hand, I don't think I harbor too many illusions about what I truly love and how much of a god-given right I have to explore that love. I simply haven't had...
Gentlemen, I need a broader range of perspectives on this longstanding dilemma. The girlfriend, mother and father simply aren't enough of a reference point. I swear I tried to be brief: I'm 28 years old. Called to the bar last year. Well provided for by my family. I own a big condo and pay the mortgage. I drive a nice car gifted by my father. I am 85% independent. I am relatively spoiled but extremely grateful. I haven't had to try very hard (intellectually, etc.) to...
Delete plz. Moved to appropriate subforum.
Took both jobs Thanks, guys. Looking forward to teaching!