or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Oops. Double post.
You know the boots. Classic, rugged style. Built to last. Made in Red Wing, Minnesota. Purchased the last pair at a shop. Unfortunately the EE width doesn't work for me. I imagine they would work for a natural 10D or - obviously - a true 9/9.5 2E. Tried on and walked about town once. Essentially new (with box) apart from a slight tinge of dirt on the cream rubber soles. Trade for 9111s in 9D or other equivalent winter boot (Wolverines, etc.), or sell for $185 + split...
Sold, thanks everyone.
I couldn't resist purchasing this. A bit shortsighted of me, given the stacked holiday Visa bills. Received by me this morning. Still has all the tags attached, and the pockets are still basted. The jacket is absolutely beautiful. Original sales thread here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/326430/nwt-awesome-caruso-mainline-sportcoat-size-40r-free-shipping-within-us $299 shipped CONUS or Canada. PP gift payment or add 4%. Thanks.
Nice staple.
I took a quick gander at the top hits for web developers on ODesk. Wasn't impressed, and don't have the patience to screen so many potentials. I really like the look and feel of the squarespace concept, but it seems very design heavy. That's not necessarily an issue, but the service isn't the cheapest ($8/month). Elegant themes also seems attractive. Looks like you pay $39 for access to all of their themes. ... So, if I'm getting the language right, right now I have a...
Need a website for my legal practise. Something tasteful and professional. What's the best way of getting one set up for under $1000? I see all these "free templates" on Google; is that the way to go? Or should are there programs out there simple enough for non-coders like me to use? Website doesn't need to be flashy - pun intended. Here's an example of one I like: http://www.roylelaw.ca/index-1.php My first instinct was to pay someone to do it.... Thoughts?
Looking to buy a nice leather bomber. Throw me what you've got. I'm a size medium. 38-40R. 18-18.5" shoulders, 21" chest etc.
Yes
Any room in the hem to make the trousers longer? And how/if at all was the jacket altered? Shortened any?