or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

That's because Democrats don't base their platforms on how evil those things are. In fact, they promote a lot of them."Republican", on the other hand, is just a synonym for closet homosexual, or adulterer, or racist - read hypocrite.Anyways, I really hope Romney loses. And I get the sense even those among you who are Republican by temperament hope so, too.
After nearly 5 years, that's the best you can do?
Nice specs.
If you're trying to suggest that Obama is simply the inverse (i.e. a classist with a bent against the upper classes), I would disagree. There's a distinction between viewing a segment of the population as having more responsibility, and viewing a segment of your population as fundamentally incapable and, essentially, expendable.
I'm no expert, but I'm starting to wonder if there's really any distinction to be made there anymore.
Romney just can't help being himself. That is, he just can't help revealing time and again that he paints half of your (American) population with the same thick brush. I think that's about the most horrid attitude you can have as a leader - particularly in these times. I also speaks to why he would probably fail as a leader. He's a classist of the worst pedigree. As an outsider, I would consider Romney's loss a foregone conclusion. But then there was that little thing...
Hope this isn't a repost. And I hope this costs Mr. Romney the election. http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/romney-faults-those-dependent-on-government/?ref=global-home&gwh
After you engage them in conversation, just tell them you'd like to talk to them again - in just those terms. "I want to talk to you again. What's your number?" or "How do I reach you again?" I've always felt that pulling out a cell phone and punching in the digits cheapens the mood. Fortunately, my work requires me to keep a pen and paper handy. Then part ways as if you were on your way. If it's someone you have repeated contact with, be patient with it. Wait for the...
I don't know a thing about watches, so I'll be relying on a) your advocacy, b) my inimitable sense of style, and c) the responses of those in this thread to gauge what I should buy. Looking to spend under $500. Could be vintage or new'ish. Something understated, masculine, perhaps with a dash of elegance. Must be in excellent condition. Let me know what you have. I'm in Toronto. Thanks.
W+H are pretty TTS. I'm a genuine 32" and these are just a touch tight. I've added measurements for all.