or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

both too big for me in the waist, but they still look nice and fit. take your pick. $64 paypal personal or add 4% shipped conus/canada. 31 waist: 17.5” front: 9.5” thigh: 9.5” leg opening: 7” 33 waist: 18.5 front: 10.25 thigh: 9.75 leg opening: 7.25”
get ready for fall. purchased last winter. worn 4 or 5 times. wish i'd bought a large. beautiful colour and details. removable inner lining. two buttons came loose, i don't know why. they're in the front left pocket. there are a couple extras attached to the tag, too. made in canada. $211 pp personal payment or add 4% shipped from canada. shoulder: 18” chest: 20” length (from top of cuff): 34"
worn three times. no more patience for raw. nothing to note except tiny fade on left calf from removing some gunk. pictured. $111 pp personal or add 4% shipped us/canada. waist: 16.25 leg open: 7
Drop to $233. Get the cool, artistic babes with these.
Again. $209 shipped.
In case you sized too small, the beef rolls stretch at least a half size.
From their vintage line. Made in Japan. With rose-colored photochromatic lenses (rare). Purchased brand new last summer and worn 8-9 times. Just a touch too creepy for my bearded face. I would call these mint. $268 --> now $233. Will come packed with Oliver Peoples hard case. Fee-free payment only. However you like.
Purchased a couple of Gitman shirts from "Nude Dancer" on September 2. Given his lack of feedback (here or anywhere else - I asked), I paid 40% up-front. Remainder was to be COD. Have not heard from him since. Multiple messages/emails ignored, despite confirmed attendance on this forum. I've had nothing but positive dealings on this forum, and I am hoping this is a mix-up, but caveat emptor.
Longtime-coming-bump. Drop $261 --> $231.
Gorgeous bag New with tags. Should last you a lifetime. $225 shipped CONUS/Canada.