or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Purchased from another member. Sadly, the fit does not work for me. Original thread here.
Thanks guys. Measurements now up.
This is lovely. Could you confirm the BOC measurement on the 40R? The website reads 755cm, which can't be right. Trying to get a sense of how far down this drapes. Just below the bum?
Two great shirts. Borelli 100% cotton in off-white/beige. Nice and light. Spread collar. Zegna Su Misura 100% cotton taupe/white/off-white stripe with French cuffs. Both fit like trim mediums. Both feel like a 15 3/4 around the neck. Too trim for me. Both in excellent condition. $100 shipped for both. Borelli: Chest: 20.5" Waist: 20" Sleeve: 25" Shoulders: 18" Zegna: Chest: 20" Waist: 18" Sleeve: 24" Shoulders: 18.5"
Staple Charcoal Grey Boglioli Suit in 40R Made in Italy 95% Wool, 5% Cashmere Mid-weight 3 roll 2; Dual Vent; Very light shoulder padding; Unstructured interior; Flat front pants; Modern, non-aggressive silhouette In excellent used condition - centre jacket button thread a bit loose Measurements: Shoulders: 18.5” Chest: 21” Waist: 19” Sleeves: 25.25” Length: 30.5” from bottom of lapel Waist: 17" Inseam: 30.5” - maybe 1/2” to let out (I'm 5"11, and this...
Nice stuff.
Added the inseam measurement in response to a few PMs.
Just received these amazing high-tops, but sadly they don't fit! Paying it forward for the same $280 shipped CONUS/Canada. NIB. ORIGINAL FS THREAD HERE.
Just received these amazing high-tops, but sadly they don't fit! Paying it forward for the same $280 shipped CONUS/Canada. NIB. ORIGINAL FS THREAD HERE.
This is truly a lovely suit, especially for the price. Perfect for spring and summer!