or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

It wasn't like that at all. Actually, if anything was lacking it was lust. She was pretty innocent in that way.
Ended a year-long relationship a couple weeks back. I can't say enough good things about her or the relationship. We saw each other regularly, did tons (including travel) and never fought. She made me a better person. Our chemistry was great. Only, my heart never lit up. I hated the thought of her being unhappy, but I scarcely missed her when we were apart, and I often craved space - and other women. The road ahead looks a lot like the one I was on before we met -...
Super legit gentlemen's technical jacket.
Super classic NDG Japanese-made heather grey denim. All over their F/W 09 collection. Found hidden in my closet - from years ago. Always too big (though they're meant to fit relaxed). Worn about three times. Never washed. One or two negligible spots, but in fantastic, closet-classic condition overall. $108 $99 pp gift or add 4%, shipped. w: 16.5" front: 11" thigh: 10.4" lo: 8.5"
Purchased new from the 'bay. Gave them a try after the seller and I realized the mistake. Worn about two dozen times. Right foot is just too snug for me. As pictured. $179 pp gift or add 4% shipped.
They're being shipped. They felt and looked nice in the shop; I'd like to hear from any long-term wearers.
Managed to snag a pair of these today in cigar for about $200. Goodyear welted, Italian leather, clearly "modelled" after Alden...but benchmade in China. There's another thread on these badboys, but it's filled with obscure banter and only a couple actual wearer comments. Any thoughts on these shoes? I liked the look and feel, but could use the $200 if they're not at least very good quality.
Thanks for chiming in. I really wish this piece fit as well as the black Scuola bomber I still rock regularly. The leather on that badboy still feels like butter. Can't wait for my next trip to Florence. God, I love that little city!
Red Wing Heritage boots in 9.5EE. Fits like a 10 or 10.5. Worn about 6 times. In excellent shape. $107 $98 pp gift, or add 4%, shipped.
Looking for a Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket or Hoody in medium. Preferrably the hoody. I'm in Toronto. PM me if you have one laying around not getting much use.