or Connect

Posts by Sherman90

Drop to $233. Get the cool, artistic babes with these.
Again. $209 shipped.
In case you sized too small, the beef rolls stretch at least a half size.
From their vintage line. Made in Japan. With rose-colored photochromatic lenses (rare). Purchased brand new last summer and worn 8-9 times. Just a touch too creepy for my bearded face. I would call these mint. $268 --> now $233. Will come packed with Oliver Peoples hard case. Fee-free payment only. However you like.
Purchased a couple of Gitman shirts from "Nude Dancer" on September 2. Given his lack of feedback (here or anywhere else - I asked), I paid 40% up-front. Remainder was to be COD. Have not heard from him since. Multiple messages/emails ignored, despite confirmed attendance on this forum. I've had nothing but positive dealings on this forum, and I am hoping this is a mix-up, but caveat emptor.
Longtime-coming-bump. Drop $261 --> $231.
Gorgeous bag New with tags. Should last you a lifetime. $225 shipped CONUS/Canada.
No atomizers, please. Semi-full bottles OK. Let me know what you've got.
This is fantastic. Great price, too.
Pleasure, mainly. There are three weeks where I'll be studying music, but I have no major books or accessories to carry. I'd love to be able to hop on those cheap European flights without having to pay for additional baggage...probably an impossibility, but I'm open.