or Connect

Posts by P-K-L

I speak English, German and Russian - used to be fluent in Spanish but it got lost due to Russian. Also some basic French.
Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 Am I the only one finding this "Security Pose" a lot more funny than Biden's outfit?
They are not AE seconds.
Quote: Originally Posted by EBugatti You heard incorrectly here. The IDP is NOT a license to drive a car in a foreign country. It merely serves as a TRANSLATION of your license, and in fact, is only valid when presented with a valid driver's license. Alone it means nothing. Hence, they will take both away if they wish to take your license. Many cops got no clue about this though and thus you can give them your IDP and request a new one....
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Hardly sleek. The separate pocket for the bills adds an entirely unneccessarily layer of leather. This is sleek: Unfortunately, it lacks the tacky metal Gs, but one can't have everything. Very nice - and it has the Agnelli-used-it-too Aura
Got a black Hermes Wallet as a present for my birthday - it is also sleek and no logos and costs crazy money... but it is black
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin loves A. Testoni.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Damn, by "colonials" I meant 20th century peeps in places like Indochine (Vietnam) or Senegal. You know, those unshaved, suspicious-looking characters from the Metropole coming over to smoke opium and molest the locals. I know exactly what you mean - and cannot supply you with any pictures
From my limited repertoire, my Jacob Cohens are my favourite jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma You got something against New Balance and D&G jeans? You are wrong, their favoured sneaker is Hogan!