or Connect

Posts by P-K-L

At Zilli you could have gotten less for more.
I am afraid that I will either way be forced to have a glass of this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovetskoye_Shampanskoye
Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim +1000000000000 Ze rashan not likes uzing ze hends.
Pointing at people! Or talk like an italian.
Lots of pomade.
It can be any colour as long as it involves only blue and white.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shoe City Thinker ... what would you do now that your net worth is more than what you made in salary in the past 4 years? Take a new career direction? Go on sabbatical? I would not change much for i.e. 300.000 Euro - buy some nice things but in general I would continue as before...
Quote: Originally Posted by ljrcustom Would you mind sharing her name? -LR Her name is MonicaBellucci.jpg
Quote: Originally Posted by radicaldog All woven paisley ties should be burnt. The blue/brown knit is great, the other one just nice but somewhat gimmicky. See, the 'burn' posts always piss me off. Not only do you not offer a reason, that's a really pissy way to phrase your dislike for an article of clothing. Try to acknowledge that there are different tastes than yours.
Quote: Originally Posted by harry2quinn See, the 'burn' posts always piss me off. Not only do you not offer a reason, that's a really pissy way to phrase your dislike for an article of clothing. Try to acknowledge that there are different tastes than yours. I love #1, like #2 and the brown knit, and think the red is a little boring (esp with the navy suit pairing you have - looks too politician). Now PKL - am I going to tell him to burn #4? No....