or Connect

Posts by P-K-L

I would suggest to strive for a solid gold watch - have a look at vintage breguet, patek philippe or vacheron constantin...
It is logical, isn't it? More pricy dishes are tastier as well. Or especially for you - expensive kitchens cook better...
LV is much cheaper than Hermès.
Hermès alligator belt.
Cheers, do you do international shipping? To Germany or to Russia?
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Russian , Swedish , the Palins? Let's say in the whole former soviet union...
The smell reminds of fun fairs, turkish immigrants in germany and picking up girls...
Quote: Originally Posted by Testudo_Aubreii You'd look out of place. Search Google Images for "Pablo Escobar" and you'll find that the photos of him are in lounge coats, Aloha shirts, dress shirts, prison uniform, or clowning around in a Mexican revolutionary's get-up. Search for "El Chapo Guzman" or "Joaquin Guzman Loera" and you'll see him in a parka, a dress shirt, maybe a polo shirt, or a bullet-proof vest. The current Mexican gangsters seldom seem...
Quote: Originally Posted by Testudo_Aubreii If everyone else is wearing shorts and short-sleeve shirts, I'd wear the chinos with: a long-sleeve traditional guayabera in linen. Very versatile summer garment. If pressed and starched and in white, you can make it look like the equivalent of an informal sportcoat. I would wear this to a latin crime boss party...
...they are men's shoes with (low) heels.... I would rather prefer badly constructed but sexy looking shoes on my girl...