or Connect

Posts by P-K-L

Monogram, of course.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero My mom's family originated from Oberhausen. I hear there's a big mall. There indeed is one - however nothing would satisfy the needs of the average SFer
Oberhausen, Germany Frankfurt, Germany Munich, Germany Moscow, Russian Federation
Quote: Originally Posted by banis Loafers? No overcoat? Are we in different cities?
Weather for Moscow, Russia 0°C | °F\tTue\tWed\tThu\tFri Rain and Snow\t Current: Snow Wind: N at 3 km/h Humidity: 100%\t
Mine is called Vertu Sandpiper...
Quote: Originally Posted by nootje apparently im a pot smoking, clog wearing sort of hippie that lives in a debased liberal paradise.... wait a minute, this actually sounds fun, going to try this one day ...also: love techno music, eat food from strange vending machines that consist of square boxes (selling stuff like frikandellen) and very slick back hair (big pots of hair gel in neon colours are the rage)...
...I see quite a lot of these QX56 over here. I also saw a Nissan Patrol which was re-badged into a QX56...
...I like it...
Quote: Originally Posted by frenchy thats probably a guard outpost or maintenance shack Also think so - or maybe even the construction workers are living there. They travel to Russia from Tadjikistan, work and live on the construction site and leave...