or Connect

Posts by P-K-L

German members - myself included - seem to like it, the side parted hair...
We dress to impress our fellow SFers, never forget about that.
Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu +1 except for foofedacci, there I go for spiffy4buttons I dislike the high button stance on spliffy4buttonzzzz
Eric Glennie Eric Glennie Eric Glennie Eric Glennie Eric Glennie Eric Glennie Eric Glennie Eric Glennie Eric Glennie Foofedacci
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Bratwurst > Hotdogs Bratwurst-Currywurst > Boiled Sausage-Currywurst!
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Bianca. I love flammekueche. I love Alsatian food in general. +1 - Just had one today!
Quote: Originally Posted by votor Hey guys, I have very stiff hair that just stands up straight. Is there anyway I can train my hair to part at the side? Any method? thanks Grow it longer, then your hair is easier to tame.
Buffalo mozzarella, truffles and truffle oil!
I am shocked.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 The Foxx started a thread on that topic - several pics there http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=49414 Good link, I really like your dinner suit there. The thread contains mostly member pictures though, maybe someone has got pictures of some of the people generally admired here, such as Agnelli and the likes.