or Connect

Posts by P-K-L

He recommends the unlined option for 7 fold ties.So the unlined 7-fold tie costs €140 in the end (€80 for the tie +40 for the 7 fold + 20 for it being unlined).
I wore a yellow tie yesterday without even knowing that this challenge is taking place - otherwise the picture would have been better....
Thanks a lot for organising the special order - I have already talked to Patrizio and things are almost settled
1. The shipping usually is €25.2. I do not see any reason why it should not
No ideas about numbers - also did not want to disturb Patrizio on Easter Sunday... so I looked into his online shop and found it after 2.5 mins of searching... here we go http://www.patriziocappelli.it/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2_17&products_id=1000
Would be in for 3 ties by now, colours 6, 7 and 8!
I ordered one of those grenadine ties - and some others... however I do not really remember what I ordered... will let you guys know once they arrive Except for that I was meeting Raffaele Iorio, Mary from Camiceria Le 3 M and Enzo Prisco - as well as Mario Talarico and Massimo Novelli who has a great sunglasses shop on Via Calabritto....Took too little pictures, as always...
Very nice - do these come made up already or is there MTO too? This looks like the green table in the entry area of Patrizio's workshop...Btw, I have an appointment with Patrizio this Thursday
...because there are pictures of Agnelli wearing Solaro...
Summer will be long over before the project will have been realised