or Connect

Posts by P-K-L

OMG so obvious!OMG so in your face!!!
as always in naples - it depends on who introduced you, who you are and how much the tailor likes you...
a double four in hand would be way too bulky for my taste with a standard lined 3 fold tie
There are lots of small tailors around indeed, e.g. in Naples - many of them charge 3-figure Euro-amounts for suits.However you most probably will not find them on the internet - you would need somebody who would introduce you to them... which is not an easy task from the distance.Maybe somebody from the forum will be so kind...Good luck!
Maybe @SartodiNapoli can add his opinion about this Spanish shoemaker?
maybe anyone has their whatsapp number? usually the top choice for italians
from what i remember...the one on the very left is a printed flannelthe one next to it maybe toothe one in the middle is a brown jacketing - maybe holland & sherrythe two on the right might be maddersdo not remember too well what exactly i orderedi always buy my ties in his shopunless C&A is doing another special run with @T4phage pulling the strings in the backgroundpatrizio said that he does not like modern jacketings for jackets, calling them "empty" - however they are...
because i do not care about the things offered in the online shop
why don't you?
New ties in the making... Patrizio is offering a new thing - printed flannel. The fabrics are double-sided and have different colour schemes on the front and on the back. Nice and conservative prints. I also noticed that he is offering more and more jacketings for woolen ties - Drapers, Holland & Sherry etc