or Connect

Posts by AndrewRogers

I bought my first Sam Hober tie a while ago. I don't buy a zillion ties at once. In fact, right now I only own two from David, but the customer service I get is only matched by the ties themselves. This thread has just reminded me of what an asset David is and to order some more before production grinds to a halt thanks to the forum
Pantalones loco
Quote: Originally Posted by banis AWESOME!
For sale is a pair of APC Petit Standard jeans in size 26. They are brand new, never worn. Price $130 US including shipping (airmail) to anywhere in the world. I paid $175 exc. shipping. Thanks, Andrew For full measurements, etc. see this link http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665
Quote: Originally Posted by tshaw Andrew - Love the 'closeted' look! Ha ha, zing!
Blergh
Quote: Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette The jacket looks excellent! Cheers, F! It is a pleasure to wear. The trousers are rather ordinary but my hips are a ridiculously hard fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Anyone ever see Minnis Fresco 0511 in the flesh? I need cloth for summer odd trousers, but it's impossible to tell what it looks like based on the website photos. Looking for a very light grey. I'm skipping right to the end and saying it's not a super light grey. Most people's reaction to 0511 as being the lightest grey in the mid-weight Frescos is that 'it's not as light as I expected'. For that, you need...
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos Fuckin' A. Click here for gargantuan version: http://www.marianorubinacci.net/club...Rubinacci1.jpg That's very nice, but I've never liked those ties.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lightbringer I am intending to visit Mina in Naples in June and hope to get some things made up for me for a first fitting. So I intend to send some fabric to her beforehand. Do any of you know the best way to go about doing this to avoid trouble with the import/customs people? Thanks! If you're buying the cloth from a shop, get them to send it to her themselves. This will be easy if the shop is within the EU...