or Connect

Posts by AndrewRogers

From collar nazis to grammar nazis in one page!
From left to right Navy repp silk 7 cm 60 GBP inc. shipping (SOLD) Navy 100% cashmere 8 cm 70 GBP inc. shipping (SOLD) Silk tussah in 7 cm untipped sugarbag blue 65 GBP inc. shipping (SOLD) Silk tussah in 7 cm untipped natural 65 GBP inc. shipping DROPPED to 50 GBP. (SOLD) All are new w. tags Shipping is to anywhere; payment is by Paypal; no holds; this is first to pay 'wins'.
Surely fusible interlening is just an alternative, the merits of which depend on the end use and the particular whims of the client(s), to the 'old fashioned' sort of interlining and in that respect it can be soft and hard. Maybe it can be harder than the old stuff, but it isn't always, right?
s3lam Fantastic buyer, instant payment, great communication and no hassles at all
I bought my first Sam Hober tie a while ago. I don't buy a zillion ties at once. In fact, right now I only own two from David, but the customer service I get is only matched by the ties themselves. This thread has just reminded me of what an asset David is and to order some more before production grinds to a halt thanks to the forum
Pantalones loco
Quote: Originally Posted by banis AWESOME!
For sale is a pair of APC Petit Standard jeans in size 26. They are brand new, never worn. Price $130 US including shipping (airmail) to anywhere in the world. I paid $175 exc. shipping. Thanks, Andrew For full measurements, etc. see this link http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665
Quote: Originally Posted by tshaw Andrew - Love the 'closeted' look! Ha ha, zing!
Blergh