or Connect

Posts by AndrewRogers

Some of the lightweight Italian stuff can look like this, so perhaps try Carnet or Drapers. Alternatively, an English tropical might do the job. I remember some Rangoon that looked a bit like this, but sadly it is no longer with us. The cloth does look tropical to me in that picture. Is it a close up of the Duke in Bermuda? Best of luck!
Silk dupioni perhaps?
Maybe birdseye
Shuron frames are fantastic. Mine have been indestructible and are a bit anti-fashion. I have a pair of Ronsir frames. They are unexpectedly light and, unlike other frames I've had, they fit very well and don't place too much pressure on any one part of my head.
Great stuff, T, excellent cut on the lapels and shape through the chest and waist. Keep the pictures coming and thank you for posting.
They have plenty of stock and if you email them and ask before ordering, they'll let you know what's in. It's the made to order stuff that takes a while.
To give that picture some context, remember that at the basted stage, there is no collar. This leaves shoulders looking squarer, as they do not feed cleanly on to the neck, as they do with a collar. Also, it exaggerates width. A 'popped' collar on a shirt has a similar effect, for example. The canvas you see is not the lapels themselves. It will be trimmed and smaller, although, undoubtedly, the lapels will be large. It is a peacoat. And on that point, this may explain the...
Ryan, I'm not sure how much you will use per day, and maybe 500 MB wouldn't cut it, but Optus offer a $2 a day (effectively $60 or so dollars) prepaid SIM with unlimited calls and texts. That gives you about 15 GB of data a month, but I understand that is not how data really works (and Optus do, too). You may find yourself downloading 2 GB one day and very little the next. We can't spread our data use out so conveniently. However, as others have argued, perhaps consider...
Excellent! That reminds me of Sator's heartfelt request for us all to wear heavy-weight worsteds to the beach.
tchoy, I've already been in contact with subskin, but this is great news and I am keen. Thank you for having a hand in this. Best, A