or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

Some things are just too pretty to share.Yeah, well, that would be the take-away if you weren't consistently hitting it out of the park . . .And speaking of the Formosa SC:
Bush is an idiot, obviously, but I will say that when I read his comment I thought one plausible interpretation was that he was saying that he expects to beat his daughter as a form of punishment when she's older, as opposed to saying that he does so now (also a plausible interpretation of what he said, though.)
Nice. I would never have picked the color of that IM myself, but it looks fantastic.
Maybe if MrG spent less time making defensive posts and more time concentrating on his job he'd find it easier to keep up with the spammers. Just sayin'.
Don't get your hopes up. My Butteros are staying in the closet.
Fortunately, I took to heart the admonition to double-check the address . . .
1. I get what you're saying, but I'd find the irony striking only if I had some expectation that A-B would do something other than whatever seems most commercially strategic for them.2. Also, while I know this was not your intent, you're implicitly buying into Rice's bullshit a little bit. I'd suggest he didn't "admit" to being plastered so much as he made a half-assed attempt to "explain" why he punched her. I've been plastered once or twice in my life. I gather from...
Sorry, bro. I guess the first round was only IC. But you can come over and play with mine if you want.In yesterday's email: HelloWe have received your Sartoria Formosa Tallia di Delfino checked sport coat and we are ready to ship it out to you. Below is a link to pay the 50% balance - please make sure to double-check the shipping address when you check out.
Wait, people would check "local shipping" to avoid the shipping charge and then ask you to ship it anyway?
...This. (I see Emart's following post, but 99% of the time it means what harold said.)Just in case GreenFrog ever visits LA:http://feeds.gothamistllc.com/c/35360/f/663255/s/3e888de2/sc/10/l/0Llaist0N0C20A140C0A90C150Cthe0Ibest0Imacaron0Iice0Icream0Isandwich0Bphp/story01.htm