or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

Yes, but as we all know from the links Piobaire has shared with us, that has nothing to do with health.
I suspect it has to do with the notion that women don't respond to advertising/marketing based on "this outfit work well for the person you see in the mirror" but rather "if you buy this outfit you might look a little more like that person over there".
Eh. I realize "bad optics" often has little relatinship to the facts, but I'd be very surprised if those weren't scheduled sales pursuant to a 10b5-1 plan.
Really. When ethan started going on about "soft shackles", I assumed we were heading in an entirely different direction.
Kyle throwing the gang signs at us . . .
Isn't that kind of what the city of my birth is known for, though?http://uproxx.com/tv/game-of-thrones-dragons-philly-boo/
A somewhat analogous situation (involving Honduras and El Salvador) is described in Ryszard Kapuscsinski's essay The Soccer War.Despite the author's dubious ancestry the essay is a great read in general. I think the other essays/articles collected in the book also titled The Soccer War are also good, but I read it so long ago I couldn't tell you what most of the rest of them were about.
Preferably one who can supply his own tools of the trade, like soft shackles.