or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

Canadians?
Hroi?
FTFY
Because when your standard of "truth" is how many people thumbs you can get, that's a problem. Except on SF, of course. As with many things, it wouldn't bug me so much if people understood the nature of wikipedia and used/treated it accordingly. But they don't, so get the fuck off my lawn.This article is disposable pablum but I really like the use of the phrase "cat of sadness".http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/24/health/peak-divorce-times-study-trnd/index.html
Speaking of fairly carbonated: I'm enjoying it. Nicely sour, not aggressively fruity but the cranberry is definitely there in the finish.
Super refreshing on a hot early evening spent lounging at home after spending 30 of the last 60 hours in airports and on planes, with meh airline wine and a truly terrible rum cocktail in some sort of hideous Jimmy Buffet theme restaurant in an airport.
So buy when the market is at the bottom and sell at the top. Duh.
You're right. But if someone could guarantee me wikipedia would share Gawker's fate I'd throw some money behind that cause.
That thing you saw or heard today that you really liked? Not as good as this album