or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

Which maker is the third tie from the top, right-most column?
Never too many.
Lots of people would take Kaine over any of the other three, hands-down.But thanks for playing.
He wasn't terrible against Pittsburgh. Two interceptions, but the second was an end zone INT in the closing seconds of a game that was already over. Washington couldn't do squat with the run game, which pretty much allowed the Steelers (who have a somewhat iffy secondary) to basically sit back and play semi-prevent and not get burned deep by Jackson or any other receiver.
Employments suits are few and far between for pro athletes. First off, there are virtually no "suits" in the sense of actual lawsuits, since everything gets grieved/arbitrated under the collective bargaining agreements. Even there, I think (although I'm no expert) it's pretty rare because the contract process (both in terms of what can be negotiated for, and in terms of how they are interpreted/implemented) is pretty standardized).That's a lot of jobs in corporate Murica...
Kershaw v. MadBum tonight. Baseball watching boner.
I hate the Vikings' matte helmets that are don't match their jerseys. /L'Inc
Always better to wait ten years to tell someone they're wrong. Odds are they'll be long gone and your comments will stand unrefuted. I was surprised to learn, though, that armor had buttons.
Isn't that what most of the country was saying through much of last season?I'm sure this is all kinds of insensitive, but it amused me that I checked on this thread briefly and then clicked over to FB, where at the top of my feed there was a National Geographic story on a female Black Mamba anti-poaching unit. ...
Fair enough. I'm skimming and didn't even notice we're talking about Canuck auto workers specifically. I' defer to your expertise on these foulks.