or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

The new Weird Al stuff is fun. Coincidentally, he has a kid at my daughter's school. To Ed's point about his longevity, it's funny seeing him in that context, given that I was already seeing his videos when I was in high school in the 80's. He seems like a very nice guy.
You should engage StephenHero and Hayward as your house consultants.
Exactly my reaction on this point.
Not that bizarre. Displacement is an issue in the former case, not so much in the latter.
on the Staples Singers loveHaven't checked out the Lanegan yet, but the Van Etten is a great performance.Thanks for sharing, munch. Will definitely check it out.I really enjoy a lot of the music I get introduced to -- or reminded of -- here. Thanks, and keep up the good work, meng.I've had the two Benjamin Booker songs that are easily available on repeat all afternoon Such great energy.[VIDEOhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyyAJOr_PG8] [/VIDEO]A bit of a rougher edge,...
Just come right back at 'em with, "Hey man, what do you think Lil Wayne meant when he sang, 'Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes, b**ch!'"
Because your public self comes across as more of a L.A. Guns kind of man?
You're mistaking me for somebody else.
Thanks. Business trip with a tiny bit of personal time wedged in. Not much touristing around, unfortunately. I'll basically have a couple of free afternoons, perhaps one whole day, to poke around Tallinn. I'll have a casual sports coat for the work stuff, will bring along a light sweater for evenings as well, should be fine. Unless I have to bring suits or it's a really long trip (neither is the case this time), I'm a big believer in packing light and sticking to...