or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

But based on the little I know about what you guys do, I'm assuming you're not paid by the hour? That makes it kind of an apples-to-oranges thing.
Yes.The CBA has nothing to do with the relations among the teams as members of the league. It governs relationship between the league/teams on one hand and the players on the other.
With or without Kung Fu Grip?
I definitely prefer the 9 cm, would be fine with 8.5 cm. 8 cm's certainly not a deal breaker if I love something, but like Patrick I've come to find that i just tend not to love how my narrower ties look with my suits/jackets and body type (actual or aspirational). But for your evaluative purposes, I'm only a very occasional tie purchaser these days. I only wear a tie about once a week for work at my current gig, and about the same for social stuff. After decades of being...
Etnia Barcelona shades held up like a boss through nine days of being dropped on rocks and sand and in the ocean, being tossed and bounced around in random pockets, a duffel, and a backpack, and just generally being anything but babied.
I only glanced over the story, but the fact that he apparently plugged his achievement online and had that silly photo of himself burning the mortgage note or whatever it is smacks a bit of smugness. If you make a point of publicizing on the internet pretty much anything you've done, you're pretty stupid if you don't realize you're inviting a certain amount of hater comments. Everybody sets their own goals, and if that was his, good for him. But I think the ridicule and...
Only the hung ones.
I'm pretty sure we weren't. But I'll certainly agree that in certain circumstances -- like a momentum-based short-term trading strategy -- stops can make sense.
Pretty inefficient, though, no? We should man up and go full Shirley Jackson/Hunger Games.
We dodged a bullet there!