or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

Is Conne a Berniac?
Did you college teach basic English? Like contractions and how to spell one-syllable words?
No. Most serious people who are substantively progressive and engaged, even if they are far more progressive than her, will vote for her because the alternative is Trump. The people who say they'll boycott her are largely entitled, butthurt-addicted millennials and millennial wannabes. There's no way she can cater to them enough to satisfy them - if you'd ever worked in an American company with spoiled millennial employees you'd understand the dynamic very well. There...
You realize sponsoring is basically just about grandstanding, right?Oh wait, you clearly don't. Never mind.I'm sure Hannity appreciates the re-tweet, though.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure advanced sabermetric analysis would also suggest that all else being equal, teams that lose a player like Kershaw for a significant part of the srason are less likely to be successful than teams that have a healthy Kershaw for the full season.
Y'all need to STOP RESISTING!
Like Bernie would even want that gig. That's the danger of being a Messiah - people see you as a symbol rather than a person and might decide to nail you to a cross you have no interest in.
Asked by a TV news reporter Tuesday about the possibility of a Trump Jr. run for mayor, Weiner said, "I'd come out of retirement just to beat him like a rented mule." Trump Jr. tweeted in response: "Too soon Anthony!!! You probably shouldn't be talking about beating anything ever again. Go back to your cave." Source: Trump Son Retorts to Weiner: 'Shouldn't Be Talking About Beating Anything Ever Again' | NBC New York...
Sorry, duh. That's what I get for trying to multi-task. I did get the F, which is the naked variant of the R (prefer the aesthetics without the fairings). Couldn't figure out why the stock photo had the windscreen - that would explain it. Thanks for catching.Corrected photo, minus my mirror tweak:
You guiz use too much big words.