or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

Sorry if I'm mansplaining stuff you already get here, but people wear baseball caps at all sorts of angles. Most heads aren't spherical, so that can make a real difference.
Just stumbled onto "The Undefeated", which is some sort of sports reporting website. Holy fuck the writing and editing are bad. I realize that the intertubez have an insatiable appetite for clickbait about sports, celebrity gossip, and cat videos, but it still amazes me how many people who write like below-average third graders are "professional" writers. I read four or five paragraphs of some puff piece on Steve Kerr's take on Kaepernick and such, and now my eyes and...
That's ridiculous. If it's the first interview, how do they know she needs make-up? Some chicks have a natural beauty.
That's a fair point.
In fairness, I can see -- at least in many communities -- how easy it would be for them to develop this on the job if they weren't hard-wired for it already. Some of that probably comes from the hyped up "thin blue line" feedback loop, but it's not without some basis in reality. All the more reason agencies -- dare I say "institutions" need to recognize those natural human tendencies and account for them in their training, policies, etc. (Which many presumably do, to...
It's possible that FLMM was not being 100% serious.
Or the banana throwing?I'm down with more Erin Andrews and less commercials.While there are certainly plenty of bigger issues for the league to focus on, I'm fine with the limitations on end zone celebrations. They'd become completely stupid time-wasters. Do we really need to watch some dude doing his elaborate, choreographed shitty dance moves from some fourth-string wide-out who caught a 7-yard touchdown pass when his team is down by 24 in the fourth quarter and up to...
He doesn't get invited because his birds aren't housebroken.
That's why if I watch at all these days, it's almost always on DVR with my finger on fast-forward.