or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

My high school valedictorian was Deez Nuts.
Kind of depends on how those plans work out, doesn't it?
http://gawker.com/burning-man-is-infested-with-horrible-bugs-1725144476?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow "Like Burningman isn't gross enough already." Ha
Forgot Intuition, though.
Third world lunches don't count. We didn't have that in Merica. That's why we are strong and saved you from the French in World War II so you wouldn't have to speak Frog.1. Open faced turkey sammich2. Pizza boats (french bread roll with tomato sauce and single fused sheet of cheese product. Proper method is to peel off and eat the sheet of cheese, then the bread with tomato sauce.)3. Regular pizza4. Mound of spaghetti served with an ice cream scoop
Open faced hot turkey sandwich with white bread, mashed potatoes and gravy was the best public elementary school cafeteria lunch.
Unless I'm missing something that explains the "sandwich" part but not the "open" part. If it's about rough and ready eating on the go, a "closed" sandwich seems way more practical.
I've been to the Playboy Mansion. Not really my design aesthetic, but it's neither plastic nor similar in appearance to any factory I've ever seen.
Like Subway?
Really, it all goes back to Gene Bartow. Stan's Donuts doesn't suck, either.