or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

Oh, quite possibly. Mostly I was just busting Mauro's chops. But the short sleeve option certainly has less utility for me. On the days when I dress more casually for work, my personal business casual standard pretty much dictates long sleeves. Outside of work, if I'm not in shorts and a t-shirt, I'm still likely to opt for long sleeves much of the time. Partially that's an aesthetic preference, but there's a practical component as well. I live close to the beach in LA....
Oh come on, they can't even spell.
I agree with you in principle. But lots of truffle oil is complete crap being sold on the premise that if you put "truffle" on the label people will think it's fancy, and even if it's awful they'll pretend to like it because they think saying otherwise would make them seem unsophisticated.
Penis straws? Wouldn't penis paper towel rolls make more sense?
Send me some money and I'll promise not to do it.
You southerners will claim the war was about anything other than slavery.Whatchamacallit ftw.
Glad you liked Freedom - I didn't, really, and it kind of pissed me off. It had some major structural problems that I found really irritating, and I hated and was bored by all the characters. It felt to me as though Franzen started out with a particular concept in mind, got halfway through before realizing it wasn't working out, and just said to himself "well, I already spent the advance so I may as well soldier through."I loved The Corrections, so I'd be interested to...
You are dead to me.
Just don't wear it in Florida.
Spoken like someone who has never worked for a big corporation. That's pretty much how some folks spend the day.At least until they discover styleforvm.