or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

I have no idea what's going to happen with NBG, so I'm not disagreeing with your decision. But your reasoning strikes me as iffy. Avoiding, say, an 80% loss seems like a pretty good reason to sell for a 30% loss. Net dollars > win/loss record.
Was she HBS?
Props to indesertum for literally being the only person to ever use "literally" correctly on the interwebz.
St. Louis?
+1 on Lukshon. Haven't been there in a while, but had several really nice meals. The place across the way (both are in the Helms Bakery complex) seems to be blessed or cursed depending on your perspective. I loved Beacon, and the pasta place that followed it and closed fairly recently (brain cramping on the name) was good, too.
Gives us time to throw up some billboards!Or at least photoshop some old ones.
Sort of on that theme . . . Nothing particularly dumb about the post, which is a handful of pictures of preparations for some sort of parade.But because my sense of humor calcified at the age of 14, this picture made me laugh:
Pre-holiday half day at work (and I'm cutting out for a lunch date so more like a 40% day), with weird muggy yet breezy weather and a possibility of thunderstorms. Was going for versatility, ended up as a NMWA display rack. Lunettes, Spencer, Monitaly, Spencer, Dore, Buttero ... Sizing up mobile pics for Frank.
That's my understanding as well (as someone much less in the know that foodguy). Didn't stop the team from throwing Gasol under the Buss. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
In more than one way.