or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

Of course they are - racists.Thanks for the summary. I wasn't kidding - I literally gave up at the first sentence.
Yeah, well, one benefit of having your share price nosedive is that it makes your dividend yield that much higher. (Note: I know nothing about HCP's business and have no actual opinion on whether the stock is fairly priced after today's drop, whether that drop was warranted, whether the dividend is or isn't sustainable, etc.)
I'll take your word for it. Annoying compressed-looking font and absurdly lame writing = dr. I gave up after the 5th or 6th dependent clause in the first sentence.
Still waiting to grow into it?
Yep, that all makes sense to me. I probably land in roughly the same place as HRoi on this, and I'd say each of those guys you mentioned is fairly part of the conversation.
Fair enough.
You could be right, but I was reading that as a follow-up to:
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the playoffs had more rounds by the time he started playing.
You realize that's a completely circular argument, right?
Did he skip the press conference? I wasn't watching. But he definitely didn't "pull a Lebron". What Lebron got called out for was immediately leaving the court without congratulating his opponents. Newton didn't do that.