or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

on the Staples Singers loveHaven't checked out the Lanegan yet, but the Van Etten is a great performance.Thanks for sharing, munch. Will definitely check it out.I really enjoy a lot of the music I get introduced to -- or reminded of -- here. Thanks, and keep up the good work, meng.I've had the two Benjamin Booker songs that are easily available on repeat all afternoon Such great energy.[VIDEOhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyyAJOr_PG8] [/VIDEO]A bit of a rougher edge,...
Just come right back at 'em with, "Hey man, what do you think Lil Wayne meant when he sang, 'Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes, b**ch!'"
Because your public self comes across as more of a L.A. Guns kind of man?
You're mistaking me for somebody else.
Thanks. Business trip with a tiny bit of personal time wedged in. Not much touristing around, unfortunately. I'll basically have a couple of free afternoons, perhaps one whole day, to poke around Tallinn. I'll have a casual sports coat for the work stuff, will bring along a light sweater for evenings as well, should be fine. Unless I have to bring suits or it's a really long trip (neither is the case this time), I'm a big believer in packing light and sticking to...
Always having a couple of pieces on the way is a good way to hedge your clothing portfolio against the risk of localized natural disasters (e.g., wildfire, flood, infestation of toddlers with paintbrushes or safety scissors).
Nice. Roughly what I was expecting for next week based on 30 seconds of online research . . .
My point exactly. I'll be in Finn's part of the world next week, and I have to figure out whether to pack a parka or my summer dresses.
So how warm is warm where you are?