or Connect

Posts by lawyerdad

Where did I question the validity of the index? The index is great, it's just that it bears no relationship to the idiocy your'e spouting.
http://deadspin.com/ryan-raburn-defensive-meltdown-leads-to-easiest-inside-1610634728?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
God damn it, spoiler that shit.The Kristin Bell Mary Poppins spoof minimum wage thing that's apparently "trending" on FB at the moment really sucks.
I'm a stat sheet stuffer, good for a reliable five fouls per game.
Um, no. What's "clear" is that intellectual honesty isn't your strong suit. I'm not exactly sure what point you're trying to make with that graphic, but assuming it's a knock-off of the Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index heat map:1. It is, as the name suggests, an indicator of "perceived" corruption, which is a term of art defined by the creators of the chart. (And to be clear, I'm not in any way questioning the bona fides of the Transparency...
double post deleted
Stitches being defended by James Harden.
The new Weird Al stuff is fun. Coincidentally, he has a kid at my daughter's school. To Ed's point about his longevity, it's funny seeing him in that context, given that I was already seeing his videos when I was in high school in the 80's. He seems like a very nice guy.
You should engage StephenHero and Hayward as your house consultants.
Exactly my reaction on this point.